Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Dan, sorry, I've been quite out of it the last couple days, didn't notice your sigs that you made for me, mostly because I didn't get an alert about this thread and didn't notice it pop up. Your work is appreciated, despite me being 4 days late on it, I wouldn't have even noticed if fred13 didn't tell me you made them. They look great, and I'm going to go with the 2nd AAPL sig.

-ronmexico :mexican:

its grungey aint like putting a c4d on color dodge and pasting in a render then put times new roman on it;)

Your work isn't grunge.

Its a bunch of random brushes put on top of each other, over saturating the "grunge" layers and then getting a render and adding a weird glow around it. Then to top it all off you add horrible fonts. To be honest, your work is very noobish.

and putting a c4d on color dodge and pasting in a render then put times new roman on it looks better than your work. Look at T94's sig, I want to see you do that.

Fifty, I'm getting annoyed lately. Everytime someone comments on your sigs, you deny it or something and then start talking about that artist's work. When you post a sig, you aren't always going to get "awesome,it's perfect". Like Lucas was just commenting on how a lot of your text in your sigs looks the same. And then you make a rude remark about his work. And then someone said that one of your sigs was too busy and you say "ever heard of grunge?" or something like that even though the sig was too busy. I'm not trying to start a war, it's just been abothering me lately.

I made that post about a month ago and it still applies to you fifty.

Hey I made T94's sig, BTW... ;)

And T94, your text is probably some of the best I'm seeing on this site. You're up there with FF and Dan the Man, who only gets it right half of the time. Lay off on the pixelation, though.

I haven't forgotten, KC.

-dan

Hey guys, haven't been here awhile. Anyway, I haven't touched Photoshop in over a year, I'm just so busy with work.

Could anyone create me a 1998 Yankees sig and avatar? Something with guys like Jeter, Rivera, O'Neill, and Brosius. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

I was surprised when I saw your name. I remember your stuff. Some of the best. I'm pretty busy with other requests right now, but I'll try my luck at them.

I was surprised when I saw your name. I remember your stuff. Some of the best. I'm pretty busy with other requests right now, but I'll try my luck at them.

Thanks, although I don't think my stuff was "some of the best" on this site. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.