Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for making me a Tim Lincecum giants sig?

Thanks

I will give it a shot.

ok since i got photoshop back, and im really lazy, can some1 give (dan) give me that link to a good website for c4ds? i found the tutorial on this site already. thanks

Try deviantArt. You can also try Planet Renders and search google to find more websites. I just did a google search for them and I found plenty of packs.

Its truly up to you as to which one you want to use. It depends on your type of style and what appeals to you the most. I try to stay away from C4Ds that have way too much things happening. Here's an example of what I am trying to say:

I usually tend to stay away from this:

5.jpg

And try to use something similar to these types of C4Ds:

foolsgoldPNGcopy.jpg

Apophysis-070418-101.jpg

I am sure the first one would look quite impressive when used properly, but personally, I just can't seem to blend that into the background. I am not quite good with erasing parts that I don't need.

Also, Dan had posted the C4Ds that he has somewhere on this thread as an attachment. You can also grab that. All I remember is that he posted after page 500 - go through the last 40+ page to see where. If I remember correctly its more towards the earlier pages that the later pages. Hope that helps.

Can someone make me a sig and maybe a avatar. My favorite team is Yankees (if you dont know). My favorite player is A-Rod. I like the yankee logo that isnt on the jerseys (if you dont know what i mean go to google images and type in "Yankees logo". It is the first one; it has that big hat on the bat.) Tell me if you need anymore information