Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay guys, i'm going to challenge you guys a bit and see how good you guys are at sig making....

here are the specs: a braves themed sig, with the outside of turner field as the backdrop (the part where it says turner field outside), features the braves logo in the background as well, in a blueish tint. and from left to right, shows these players: furcal, hampton and marcus giles. for lettering, have "chophouse shorties" show up, and added bonus if you can somehow make the picture have motion.

another bonus is if you can make the avatar of furcal be motion as well.

let's see how good you guys are....this is a very intersting conversation though.

okay guys, i'm going to challenge you guys a bit and see how good you guys are at sig making....

here are the specs: a braves themed sig, with the outside of turner field as the backdrop (the part where it says turner field outside), features the braves logo in the background as well, in a blueish tint. and from left to right, shows these players: furcal, hampton and marcus giles. for lettering, have "chophouse shorties" show up, and added bonus if you can somehow make the picture have motion.

another bonus is if you can make the avatar of furcal be motion as well.

let's see how good you guys are....this is a very intersting conversation though.

I'll try it

why do you want to shrink it down to 12x12?? thats like microscopic

no, to the proper size of an avatar....mabye someone can use it.

seriously, you guys make some good work. they are so amazing...i tried using an old photoshop program, and did get a bit of the effects in them, but all that you do just looks so professional. i read this entire thread last night, wow!!!