Sigs

LetsGoOakland

Ok everyone, I just got an e-mail from Trues and he liked the idea of a private sigmakers forum for you guys to talk about your work and whatever has to do with it. The only people that will have access to this forum are the moderators of the forum and the sigmakers.

I got a short list of people who are in this right now:

KKKerry

cubsfaninfla

baseballfanatik9

Moose

Timay

WhoisKarimGarcia

Tribetime26

KcCityStar

I know darn well I am forgetting people, please forgive me. I got this terrible cold right now and I don't feel well.

Anyone that should be in this, you guys will decide. If you want to vote someone in this forum, go right ahead. Then I'll give them access to it.

NYM91

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok everyone, I just got an e-mail from Trues and he liked the idea of a private sigmakers forum for you guys to talk about your work and whatever has to do with it. The only people that will have access to this forum are the moderators of the forum and the sigmakers.

I got a short list of people who are in this right now:

KKKerry

cubsfaninfla

baseballfanatik9

Moose

Timay

WhoisKarimGarcia

Tribetime26

KcCityStar

I know darn well I am forgetting people, please forgive me. I got this terrible cold right now and I don't feel well.

Anyone that should be in this, you guys will decide. If you want to vote someone in this forum, go right ahead. Then I'll give them access to it.

When will it be opened?And how will we have specil access to it,will there be a password or something?

When will it be opened?And how will we have specil access to it,will there be a password or something?

It will be opened when Trues does the work on it. I hope it will be soon. You will have access to it like you have access to all the forums in here. But this forum will be a private one. So if you are not a sig maker, you will see the forum but you can't get in it.

and Y4L, are there going to be moderators for this new forum? if so, i think kkkerry should be the leader and anyone else he requests. but i doubt there will be.

i dont think its a forum its a union, and the sigs thread is fine for discussion, i don't think another forum should be needed.

thats what the sigs thread is for. why do we need another forum built on sigs? thats my question.

why? so people who don't even make sigs can't bash the work, and it's just a place to talk about sigs and stuff. this thread is open to everyone, so if someone posts something like "hey, anyone know how to crop pictures faster or easier?" , that incites someone to see that that person is currently on, so i'll ask him for a sig! it's a forum to talk about sigs without the clutter of groveling people begging for sigs.

anyone else notice cfif started making sigs when the idea of a forum for sig makers ONLY came about? i don't like that, i guess you can't stand to NOT be a part of something? let's not fight on here, PM me with an answer.

why? so people who don't even make sigs can't bash the work, and it's just a place to talk about sigs and stuff. this thread is open to everyone, so if someone posts something like "hey, anyone know how to crop pictures faster or easier?" , that incites someone to see that that person is currently on, so i'll ask him for a sig! it's a forum to talk about sigs without the clutter of groveling people begging for sigs.

anyone else notice cfif started making sigs when the idea of a forum for sig makers ONLY came about? i don't like that, i guess you can't stand to NOT be a part of something? let's not fight on here, PM me with an answer.

not to be an asshole or anything, but do you even make sigs anymore? and also i think if people who make sigs get their own forum then people who make mods should get their own separate, because there are alot of guys doing rosters and unis and such.

oh my god forget it ... you're just gonna be an *** about it. and yes, i do still do sigs but i refuse to give them to the general public because 1. no bodies wants mine cause they're not as good as kerry's, 2. i refuse to do any work for the ungrateful bastards who beg for them.

oh my god forget it ... you're just gonna be an *** about it. and yes, i do still do sigs but i refuse to give them to the general public because 1. no bodies wants mine cause they're not as good as kerry's, 2. i refuse to do any work for the ungrateful [naughty word] who beg for them.

i just think its silly that it would even be considered that sigs would be its own forum, i was all for the sig maker union, but sigs having their own forum, thats going a bit too far, and if there is to be a mod of the forum, i think just kkkerry should be the mod, and maybe tribetime.