Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

not a bad start.  his mouth is too wide and the eyes don't line up correctly. his chin is also more pointy.

Ok Thanks, regarding eyes'm     practicing to improve, but what we still have not learned is how to make the smaller mouth with OEDIT you give me some tips?

( Ok Gracias, en cuanto a los ojos estoy practicando para mejorarlos, pero lo que todavía no he aprendido es a como hacer la boca mas pequeña con el Oedit ¿Me das unos Tips? )

you can select the points for the mouth and the teeth and then resize it horizontally to make it smaller.  just keep playing with it and you will see.  you can use the mapper to align the eyes too.

Exactly. I agree. You have our support, every start is difficult. :good:

Exactly. I agree. You have our support, every start is difficult.

Thanks Jed , is a relief to me to have the support of the largest of the ciberfaces , Who are you, Homer, Jeferomer and Jogar

(Gracias Jed , Es Un Alivio para mi contar con  el Apoyo de los grande de las ciberfaces , Que son tu , Homer, Jeferomer y Jogar)

We might have a Lindor soon.. I was asking for this before season started.. I said he would be playing by the AS Break, and should have been playing at the start of the season, but who am I... just a Cleveland Fan who knows nothing :D:D

He looks great.. Needs a little work, but you have the makings of a nice looking cyber Anthony500

September comes. It's time to say goodbye to this season. Because of the duties of the job this is probably my last Cyberface for this seasonI think this is my best season so far was. I hope that I will be next to you. Thank jogar and jeferomer for successful cooperation. Regards to all my friends. Asking for Kccitystar to finish second patch. Pleaseeeee .....:drinks:

fowlerdexterjedcard.pnguntitled1.pnguntitled12.png

Link: http://www.mvpmods.com/files/file/9124-fowler-dexter-face-mod-2015/

Edited by Jed