Wudl's Rating Edited Roster (Beta)

wudl83

Holy cow with fielding anticipation at 25 you see so much new animations. Backhanders by infielders, shots over OF heads, smooth double plays, not as much diving as before.

And with the adjusted rating system in 5-digit steps hitting and pitching is not different than before. This game is so much fun, wow. And although I do not look at OVR too much I like the new OVRs more than the ones before. I have only tested it for a few teams by now but I think I will stick with it.

You are right. Here is my last test game with a game that will take place tonight.

Astros (AI) @ Angels (me), Bedard vs. Blanton.

And what a game this was, I never ever had 3 homeruns with one guy in one game, but in this game I homered three times with Albert Pujols!

At first Bedard and his 12-6 curveball seemed to kill me and Blanton pitched like he had been in a bar before the game, binge drinking or something like that. Pena and Carter hit back to back homers off Blanton in the 2nd and I got Williams to warmup action in the bullpen.

As I got runners on first and third with 2 outs in the 5th (Altuve had made an error) Bedard served a hanger for Pujols and boom, 4-4.

Then I managed a ton of walks of Paul Clemens in the 7th, who had come in for Bedard in the 6th and finally I hit a three run homer again with Pujols.

Then they brought in Fields. Pujols did it for the third time... :D The farthest homerun was even 454 ft into center field. Can not remember hitting such a bomb before. It may sound not so long compared to reality, but ingame the homeruns aren't as long as in the real MLB.

I never ever had 8 walks in one game, too.

And Altuve was a beast for Houston, going 5-5.

Maybe the Angels should think about hiring me as the manager... :D

My advice:

take pitches (look at the Astros pitch count), work the count, get walks and then go for the bomb!

There were so many hits that never would have been hits before. Way less dives and everything moving so smooth!

But don't be afraid, it is not the case that there are only slugfest now. In the game before I played with the Giants (Lincecum) vs. the Blue Jays (Johnson) and I lost 3-4.

post-95916-0-60817400-1370267460_thumb.j

post-95916-0-44182800-1370267469_thumb.j

post-95916-0-76888600-1370267478_thumb.j

post-95916-0-06560800-1370267487_thumb.j

post-95916-0-50384200-1370267497_thumb.j

Holy cow with fielding anticipation at 25 you see so much new animations. Backhanders by infielders, shots over OF heads, smooth double plays, not as much diving as before.

And with the adjusted rating system in 5-digit steps hitting and pitching is not different than before. This game is so much fun, wow. And although I do not look at OVR too much I like the new OVRs more than the ones before. I have only tested it for a few teams by now but I think I will stick with it.

Looking forward to your next update :clapping:

Yeah I gonna try to hurry a little bit. Played another game with the Braves (Hudson) vs. the As (Parker). I lost 0-6. Only had 3 hits all game long. Parker went a complete game on 110 pitches along with 12 Ks. Man did I suck... :D

And that's not because he would be so damn strong or that the Braves would be so bad. Parker has an 80 OVR. Decent SP. But not a superstar.

Wudl83, does your current roster have the anticipation at 25 and catcher's blocking the plate at 99 for all players, all teams, including minors? If so,could you upload it? I tried global edit with the MLB2K12 Editor 1.1 and it corrupted the file. Did you use Reditor's roster editor to use global edit with success? I have it, but I do not have the ability to global edit. I started to edit all players manually and that sucks, lol.

Thank you. :)

Played another game. Brewers (Lohse) vs. As (Griffin) like it will take place tonight. I took revenge for last night and the Brewers won 3-0. I struck out the As 14 times. Seems like another record for me.

post-95916-0-45988600-1370360604_thumb.j

The games and stats vary so much, it is really unbelievable. I feel like real when playing.

My last 3 results show the great amount of variation:

4 - 10

6 - 0

0 - 3

And I updated the Cards MLB team right now. Holy **** are they good.

Funny thing is: since I am using the 5-digit rating system the automatic CPU lineups, which I do test everytime after finishing a team (since it will occur in franchise play) come way closer to reality than before. I do not know why. :D At least the screwed up positions are gone.

I plan to release the final version injury free. Meaning that there aren't any MLB players at the minor league levels. Every MLB team will have the best 13 hitters and best 12 pitchers of the whole franchise on the MLB roster. Someone requested it a few weeks ago and I think for the final version it would be cool, since then we could start a franchise and wouldn't have to care about callups or something like that.

Hey Wudl, what's up,

Thanks for all of your continued work with your roster.

Good idea about the no injury decision. The pc teams would call up their players after the first game anyway and change the whole lineup. Bayern with the triple crown, your friends must be going crazy.

@reme:

Indeed they did go crazy. And drunk. :D

Hey Wud,

I already assumed the drunk part, lol. I figured your BD friends got drunk also, in spite of the loss.

An FYI for you with your edits: If you are doing the catcher blocking the plate change to 99 like the post you had, I have made the changes to all the catchers in my franchise. (none of the catchers were 99. A few in the low 90's but not many) I can tell you the catcher does position himself in front of the plate for the throws, unlike before, just waiting on or behind the plate at times. I had one sort of close play at the plate and the catcher was in position for the block, but the runner slid in just before the ball arrived. It does look like it would have been a plate block tag if the ball arrived a tad sooner though, so the change looks like it is doing something anyway.

The video of the play at the plate on the OS post looked really good, but I haven't seen one yet.

Thank you. :)

Played another game. Brewers (Lohse) vs. As (Griffin) like it will take place tonight. I took revenge for last night and the Brewers won 3-0. I struck out the As 14 times. Seems like another record for me.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

The games and stats vary so much, it is really unbelievable. I feel like real when playing.

My last 3 results show the great amount of variation:

4 - 10

6 - 0

0 - 3

And I updated the Cards MLB team right now. Holy **** are they good.

Funny thing is: since I am using the 5-digit rating system the automatic CPU lineups, which I do test everytime after finishing a team (since it will occur in franchise play) come way closer to reality than before. I do not know why. :D At least the screwed up positions are gone.

I plan to release the final version injury free. Meaning that there aren't any MLB players at the minor league levels. Every MLB team will have the best 13 hitters and best 12 pitchers of the whole franchise on the MLB roster. Someone requested it a few weeks ago and I think for the final version it would be cool, since then we could start a franchise and wouldn't have to care about callups or something like that.

Long time no update when will you release a new list of
Because WANG it Blue jays player