Scoreboards - Tv For Mlb2K12 V 1.1

exrxixxx

I'm sorry..I solved.^^;

But There is one problem. In window mode, under text Is truncated.

Like this..

Can you raise the text up one line? like CSN 3-2 Batter Name 02....

1- But this is an older "Batter name" version, Not from today.

2- Go to full screen mode

Simply I can't support individual request as work is in proggress and .... after final release "Batter name" I could help with individual request....

GL GL

ok. thx. I was successful. It is well in windowed mode.

Well-marked because new mlb2k12.exe file. Thank you for the great help.

847866_3.jpg

Edited by happyletter

Also you have to hex-modify your MLB2K12.exe file (backup first)

Open "TO Replace" file with hex editor, as well as yours mlb2k12.exe

- Copy all content from "To Replace" file (CRTL+A then CTRL+C)

- In mlb2k12,exe search (CTRL+F ) for AD91CFFE7D and Paste Write ( CTRL+ B buttons) all content from "To Replace " file.

Then just save and exit.

EX--

Is there anything different about the Checksum procedure when editing the exe file?

Do we do it the same way as was explained previously? Do we not do it at all?

Actually, I have tried both of those without success.

If I replace the first four bytes of the exe file with the Checksum generated by HxD, then when I run the program all I get is a command prompt box which appears for one second and then goes away, but the game does not start.

If I follow your instructions for the 'To Replace' file but change nothing related to the Checksum, then when I try to run the program I get an error similar to what I'd get if the game disc was not in the drive.

What to do?

Hey hey.

No calculation of checksum with mlb2k12.exe. Just save and exit after you made changes.

It could be your are still using orginal mlb2k12.exe which would be unbelievably kind, bearing in mind PC is forgotten by 2K this year, same as PC patch in 2012 (XBOX and PS3 got it).. Also Data bug when we can't enter to the game if their are no games today..... ... etc...

So I strongly advise you to get modded mlb2k12.exe if you haven't it yet.

I assume you already have "right" mlb2k12.exe

Then I could give short instructions how to make it work, just inform me there which hex editor you have.

BTW, I am uploading New version in minutes

csnv32statsv1.jpg

CSN TV 3.2 STATS v1

This is the Final version of Batter stats.

If I find later some more material from where I could bring text to display I'll update correspondingly, but for now all available fields are used

DOWNLOAD link on the first page

GL GL GL

Hey hey.

No calculation of checksum with mlb2k12.exe. Just save and exit after you made changes.

It could be your are still using orginal mlb2k12.exe which would be unbelievably kind, bearing in mind PC is forgotten by 2K this year, same as PC patch in 2012 (XBOX and PS3 got it).. Also Data bug when we can't enter to the game if their are no games today..... ... etc...

So I strongly advise you to get modded mlb2k12.exe if you haven't it yet.

I assume you already have "right" mlb2k12.exe

Then I could give short instructions how to make it work, just inform me there which hex editor you have.

BTW, I am uploading New version in minutes

I am using the original mlb2k12.exe file which was created when I installed the software.

I am unaware of any other exe file for the game since there was no PC Patch in 2012.

If there is some other exe file I need to get before I apply your mod instructions, where do I get it or how do I generate it?

post-96698-0-38010100-1367852161_thumb.p

CSN TV 3.2 STATS v1

This is the Final version of Batter stats.

Here are a couple of issues I've noticed right away. See the screenshot below:

1) On yours, the Pitcher's stats show the text 'W-L' and 'ERA' and 'WHIP' while on mine it's just the numbers.

2) On yours, the batter's info is on four separate rows while on mine it's broken up into two groups on two rows.

I definitely used all of the new files you provided so it's not a case of having an older version.

post-96698-0-04031000-1367856745_thumb.p

QBRICK: I definitely used all of the new files you provided so it's not a case of having an older version.a

You are using something older. ERA, W-L, WHIP is atexture that is missing on your picture

Newest file that correspond with "mine" pic is at MVPMODS-Download section or on the first page of this thread

QBRICK: I definitely used all of the new files you provided so it's not a case of having an older version.a

You are using something older.

Newest file that correspond with "mine" pic is at MVPMODS-Download section.

Problem solved. Looks to be good now.

I assume we discuss about franchise mode, because in exhibition mode stats are not written anywhere when you play and they do not update as good as in a season..

Yes, most bottom right space is not dedicated to only batting AVG, but share space with other stats too.

I do not have more material to bring more stats to display unless some idea will strike my mind (which I doubt alot)