Scoreboards - Tv For Mlb2K12 V 1.1

exrxixxx

For those of us that play game flow hurry up, can you please advise me on how I can change the font size of the player's name. As I indicated before, the player's name shows up in the 0-0 count (before the first pitch is thrown). Which I like. It's just that the font size is too big and the name doesn't appear properly (can`t see the full name and it spills over). Thanks so much.

For those of us that play game flow hurry up, can you please advise me on how I can change the font size of the player's name. As I indicated before, the player's name shows up in the 0-0 count (before the first pitch is thrown). Which I like. It's just that the font size is too big and the name doesn't appear properly (can`t see the full name and it spills over). Thanks so much.

That is absolutely impossible.

"0-0 count" and "Name" is a single object with 2 different links.

If you change size for that ID, both elements are affected immediately, i.e. smaller size for a "name" = smaller size for "O-0, 0-1, 1-2, etc. count"

And there is no way to overcome it neither in scoreboard file or mlb2k12.exe file.

Lucky for you "Outs" are always on top of any texture. I painted black this box and it should hide too large "name"

Import this special ltexture to the file you use.

Hurryupcsn.dds

(not tested, if some problems... let me know here)

If you change size for that ID, both elements are affected immediately, i.e. smaller size for a "name" = smaller size for "O-0, 0-1, 1-2, etc. count"

And there is no way to overcome it neither in scoreboard file or mlb2k12.exe file.

Lucky for you "Outs" are always on top of any texture. I painted black this box and it should hide too large "name"

Hurryupcsn.dds

That makes sense.

Thanks again.

Ex, do you have to do the changes with the hex editor or will the name already just appear in the 3.2 standard time version ?

- If you use NON Batter version - nothing will be displayed at bottom left corner with any mlb2k.exe

- f you use Batter version - 4 different stats will be displayed at bottom left corner with any mlb2k.exe

- Correct stats at bottom left will be displayed only with modded mlb2k.exe

Based on this something definitely will apear if you use Batter version and not modded mlb2k.exe, but this "something" will not be what you want to see. By modding these 4 stats we assign other links.

Actually this is made from "Balls pitched" to "Player position", "Strikes thown" to "Player name", etc.

This is not difficult for me to make an one click installer that would work for all possible combinations, bvut that would require to upload mlb2k12.exe and I do not know if mvpmods acceepts such files.

ok thanks. I asked because i tried the batter version without modded .exe and at the bottom of the screen were 4 zeros that udated every pitch, but no batter name. I didn't know if it should show just the batter name with no stats without the modded .exe.

You would prob have to check with Trues to verify if you could add the one click installer. If he allows the upload, that would be a big help for people like myself that are not comfortable editing files. If not, the non batter version is still a great scoreboard.

Anyway, thanks again.

The hex value you are looking for in EVERY ROSTER so far is:

21 00 BA FF which is the pinkish red color for the Angels.

Looking for the right offset would not work, because every roster is different. I could attempt to type up a tutorial of sorts down the line but I'm swamped with other projects at the moment

I've looked for 21 00 BA FF in the xbox roster but it's not there, so guess these colors are not in the .ros file on XBOX version.

bp01.jpg

bp02a.jpg

bp03y.jpg

Some proggress with more live stats in the game.

That is not a final one, but still should be good for a while.

How to install:

A- Install Socreboard file

CSN 3-2 Batter Name 03 Standard timing .rar

B- Also you have to hex-modify your MLB2K12.exe file (backup first)

Download some data here

To Replace.txt

Open "TO Replace" file with hex editor, as well as yours mlb2k12.exe

- Copy all content from "To Replace" file (CRTL+A then CTRL+C)

- In mlb2k12,exe search (CTRL+F ) for AD91CFFE7D and Paste Write ( CTRL+ B buttons) all content from "To Replace " file.

Then just save and exit.

Note that all hex editors works slightly different. CTRL+B might not work at at yours.

But this is not a big problem. All you have to do is find how to "overwrite" existing data with a content, but not to insert this content additionaly as new data.

Do not hesitate to ask for help or advises if needed

-This is especially good i freanchize mode.

-There is an issue with "TIed 7th in NL league...) as this stats is trying to display all tying places very quickly (tied with, tied with 9, etc.). Don't know if this is fixable yet.

Some proggress with more live stats in the game.

That is not a final one, but still should be good for a while.

How to install:

A- Install Socreboard file

CSN 3-2 Batter Name 03 Standard timing .rar

B- Also you have to hex-modify your MLB2K12.exe file (backup first)

Download some data here

To Replace.txt

- In mlb2k12,exe search (CTRL+F ) for AD91CFFE7D and Paste Write ( CTRL+ B buttons) all content from "To Replace " file.

Then just save and exit.

Note that all hex editors works slightly different. CTRL+B might not work at at yours.

But this is not a big problem. All you have to do is find how to "overwrite" existing data with a content, but not to insert this content additionaly as new data.

Do not hesitate to ask for help or advises if needed

-This is especially good i freanchize mode.

-There is an issue with "TIed 7th in NL league...) as this stats is trying to display all tying places very quickly (tied with, tied with 9, etc.). Don't know if this is fixable yet.

Hi Ex.. I can't find AD91CFFE7D in my MLB2K12.exe file. Closest I can find is AD91.. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hurryupcsn.dds

Was anyone able to get this to work. How can I import dds to iff ?

I do not understand this part....

->Copy it from Notepad?

->Copy it from Notepad, paste that hex editor? And I can't CTRL+B in my hex editor...

help me ex... I really want to try this version. :sad:

T.T

Search for "NBA 2K12 Mod Tool".

Open scoreboard file

Section 54, subsection 49 ... Import texture or resolution, somehow like that

Search for "NBA 2K12 Mod Tool".

Open scoreboard file

Section 54, subsection 49 ... Import texture or resolution, somehow like that

Ok thanks. I'll give it a go.