Scoreboards - Tv For Mlb2K12 V 1.1

exrxixxx

I am curious as to what file handles the effects on the replay watermark? I've been wondering how to crop that out for a long time :|

I finally found the watermark image in the instant replay, it's in the global file 232-85. Sitting here last night watching the Yanks and Jays on the MLB Network, I ended up converting my whole game to the MLB Network overlays. Still a WIP but I'm getting there :good:

post-37019-0-23974500-1366991854_thumb.j

post-37019-0-94207900-1366991869_thumb.j

post-37019-0-05042200-1366991891_thumb.j

I am happy that QBRICK808 finally enjoys it :)

BARNES, ya modify the way you like. GL GL GL

As an international user I don;t have access to MLB Network.

I have MLB TV subscibribtion, plus daily games on ESPN America, but never saw games with MLB Networks scoreboard.

Can you take of picture of MLB NEWTWORK ?

Can you take of picture of MLB NEWTWORK ?

Yes, I will take a picture the next time MLBN covers a game. I searched online videos to see if I could find highlights that show their scoreboard but all the videos are the local highlights w/ the local scoreboards.

The Braves and Tigers play on MLBN tonight, but that will be blacked out in my area because only Fox Sports South shows Braves baseball in my area.

The reason I changed your scoreboard to the MLB Network is because it's very close to the real thing, it's a little shorter with outs, count, and pitch speed in the same box. I'll get a pic soon, there is a game on MLBN tomorrow night too.

Here is a pic of the rundown, it's all baseball all the time on this channel.

post-37019-0-23826100-1367003581_thumb.j

You can find many examples of the MLBN scoreboard just by watching highlights on MLB's website from the World Baseball Classic, since every game in the tourney had that scoreboard used. Just a thought, if you're looking for a picture or a good reference for the scoreboard.

You can find many examples of the MLBN scoreboard just by watching highlights on MLB's website from the World Baseball Classic, since every game in the tourney had that scoreboard used. Just a thought, if you're looking for a picture or a good reference for the scoreboard.

WBCImage3-300x174.gif

The whole world broadcasted World classic baseball with official World classic scoreboard (with WCB logo, not MLBN)

If it was as you say, it was broadcasted localy only.

But if mean that one as on the picture - yeah, it is pretty ugly .... :)

Personally I don't need dds files like that as I have those images myself.

I was more interested in the method you used to move the watermark image. If it's just another thing you can move around like you've done with so many other elements, than I guess there's no point in having you explain it.

I guess the point is that if you do a FOX Sports version, just to name one example, I suppose you'll see where FOX places their replay watermark icon and do it the way they do it.

I was guessing that FOX might be the next project you tackle after this one is all wrapped up because they air so much more baseball than anyone else. According to my count, 6 MLB teams are broadcast on CSN while FOX Sports broadcasts the games regionally for 14 MLB teams. The other 10 teams break down like this: ROOT Sports 3, MASN 2, STO 1, NESN 1, YES 1, SNY 1, Sportsnet 1.

I was not successful with my attempts to get the Python plug-in working last night. I followed the instructions perfectly, but it would not work. I even uninstalled Blender and installed the most recent version (2.66), but still I can't seem to get the n2km file type to appear as an option on the Add Ons screen (to install the plug-in) or to show up as a choice when I click on Import or Export. I'm totally baffled because it should so obviously work yet it won't.

Qbrick808 in reference to getting blender to work with the n2km import/export tools. I had the same problem at 1st but then I did what was listed here. You have to use Blender2.49 for the n2km import/export tools to work. It won't work with later versions of Blender.

Just follow the directions here.http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=83317

Install python 1st, then Blender. Then move the ble_n2km_export amd ble_n2km_import to your blender scripts folder

(Mine is located in Appdata/Roaming/Blender Foundation/Blender/.blender/scripts) Then when you open blender and select import you should see import N2KM.

I finally found the watermark image in the instant replay, it's in the global file 232-85. Sitting here last night watching the Yanks and Jays on the MLB Network, I ended up converting my whole game to the MLB Network overlays. Still a WIP but I'm getting there :good:

it would be awesome if you could release a file that simple removes the watermark altogether, instead of just replacing it! then again, anything is better that the current watermark.

it would be awesome if you could release a file that simple removes the watermark altogether, instead of just replacing it! then again, anything is better that the current watermark.

If you know how to use NBA Mod tool , open your global file and go to file 232 then go to sub folder 84 and 85 and replace them with the dds files I have attached here. Make sure you replace 84 with 84 and 85 with 85.

Also I was wrong in my first post, it's file 232-84 is the watermark. For some reason when you change file 84 it changes file 85 and it needs to be replaced with the original.

No Watermark.rar

The graphics get all messed up when you try to review your swing:

lWrj3No.jpg

In order to insert CSN texture I had to pick a pitcture that could be raplaced. In default scoreboard visible pics are 2k logos, red circle behind logo, Place holder...

I took Place holder (that is on the left corner at default scrb).

Nothing can be added to file, you only can edit material that is in the file

It's size was 512x512 which way to low for larger image to be displayed nicely.

I said to the file it will be 768x768, I wanted 1024x1024 but it causes even bigger problems

When you read picture in hex format is looks like this

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Imagine these are 3 different pictures

So if said the first one will be larger file, then it occupies more space for that. And we get the following result

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXOOOOOOOOO

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So when you see a second pic in the game you see it distorted as second picture is also used to help the first one.

Particulary regarding swing analyzer I will take a look for some workarounds....

While making the MLBN overlays I noticed that I have to change sub-files 50-60 in file 54, after I replace file 49 which is the scoreboard. So, every time I changed something with file 49 I then replace files 50-60

with backups of the original files. File 60 is the backdrop for the swing/pitch review screen.

With NBA Mod tool open the overlay_static_preload go to file 54, then sub-file 60 and you can replace it with the dds image I have attached, it will fix the review backdrop.

review backdrop.rar

csntv31.jpg

DOWNLOAD link on the first page

Fixed crashes. That was releated with phases timing.

This fix also affects scoreboard to be displayed almost permanently, even during defensive lineups, etc.

As you notice there is still a problem with runners dots at the main scoreboard which have wrong positions for some short period of time (2nd and 3rd basemen)

I am not sure this can be fixed, but will try to manage it.

Thanks everybody for kind words, I am reading all your post. I am trying to answer to all post that requires some explanation or similar.

Good luck with your games. Playball !!!

Great job EX. A couple of observations with the new version. The scoreboard staying visible during the defensive lineup screen blocks the left and center field portraits and some info with them. Also, with your setup to keep the scoreboard visible after the third out, i have comcast, so I get games on csn, espn, tbs & mlb network and they all have the scoreboard turn "off " after the third out to switch to the between innings one with the due up batters etc. They turn the scoreboard back "on" at the start of the next inning, kinda the same as the original 2k setup. I only mention this as you stated in one of your prior post you were looking to make your scoreboard as realistic as you could.

Your work itself is outstanding.