Scoreboards - Tv For Mlb2K12 V 1.1

exrxixxx

Hi, great work but I just have a simple question, how can undone this change?, I mean, i'll put the older files in the directory again (overlay...iff, end of innning.iff, etc) but still in the game it's appear the csn overlay...thanks

If you replace CSN scoreboard with some other.. - impossible to get the same result.

You are doing something worng. Very simple logic.

Great job EX. A couple of observations with the new version. The scoreboard staying visible during the defensive lineup screen blocks the left and center field portraits and some info with them. Also, with your setup to keep the scoreboard visible after the third out, i have comcast, so I get games on csn, espn, tbs & mlb network and they all have the scoreboard turn "off " after the third out to switch to the between innings one with the due up batters etc. They turn the scoreboard back "on" at the start of the next inning, kinda the same as the original 2k setup. I only mention this as you stated in one of your prior post you were looking to make your scoreboard as realistic as you could.

Your work itself is outstanding.

Yes, scoreboard is visible during some more screnes than usual. Personally I like the timing now and sure I make changes to satisfy myself when hoping other baseball lovers would like them to.

You always has a choise betwen modden scoreboards and default one, so by no means I can dissapoint you :)

There are a lot of things in this scoreboard which I can't control. This is also to be said about scoreboard visibility time (acually I can do a lot with it, bet this result is the best).

As you can note there are 2 pitcher names on the screen visible all the time. If you remember that never happens in default scoreboard. In order to achieve that I had to take some steps that also affects some other aspects of the game, in our case that is visibility time.

To be exact these pitcher names and pitch counts is not a text that should be visible, it's more like only the shades of impormation that happened but do not have to be visible. The true look of this info is really not visible, we see only it's "shades"/""second life"... and that is relelated with timing periods which also affect the main scoreboard

Thanks ex. I'm far from dissapointed. I love the new scoreboard and the inclusion of the pitch count info. The timing is not a issue for me, was just an observation regarding the new version. I only mentioned it as you said you were reading others input when you started your project. Thanks again for your work.

I really like the batters name and average in there. One of the HUGE flaws in this game is how few ways there are to identify players on the opposing team. For instance, when fielding, I always see the name of MY feilder displayed when he fields the ball. I know who my players are. It's weird that they don't show the names of the opposing fielders. So, any additions that include this kind of info are great in my opinion :)

bat01s.jpg

bat02.jpg

As I already wrote, I am working on some more texts to be displayed on screen (mauybe as MVP05 would be too much, but some of them I'd really like to have)

This will take some time to figure it out, to develope style where to place them, etc.

So for now I just can share setup currently I have - just a Batter Name and Position

All other aspects of scoreboard are left the same as on CSN 3.1.

But here we have some additional rules. These changes require you to modify mlb2k12.exe file. Backup it first and try to update it. Thisi is very safe and will not harm you by anyhow.

1) Scoreboard File "CSN Batter Name 01" download here

CSN Batter Name 01.rar

2) Open mlb2k12.exe with any hex editor.

* CTRL+F (Find option for bytes) - we are looking for the first instance of

E4D2AC00 - substitute (overwrite) these numbers with - B0D3AC00

one line below...

E8D2AC00 - substitute (overwrite) these numbers with - B4D3AC00

Then just Save and exit.

Nope, in my standard file the colors of Soriano were definately "right" since I imported the colorlist files from the jersey packs. Did KC edit the roster, I mean the colors for your roster via hex?

I imported a recent colorlist to that roster. I didn't do it out of malice, it was out of habit, I'm sorry!

<3

I did not import colorlist files yetand do not pay so much attention to accessories, tattos, airrings, etc.

FOr me the most import is - gameplay....

I have manually updated your latest 0.23 for myself changing my favourite Cubs colors, plus two more

I do not know if team themames on scoreboard and other windows affect colors for sox, and actually I was out for a year or so from MLB2K so many thing regarding uniforms, etc are unknown for me, but if by surprise that surspises you and you want to find out why these sox change color that probably would not be too diffiuclt for me

Yeah, I sent Wudl back his roster with a colorlist I had imported. It was a mistake on my part :|

Not necessary. Because you sent me the roster on Monday or Sunday and my latest release was before it? I am not at home right now so I can't look into my game and see if the mistake was maid by me. I didn't want suspect you, only to make it clear. ;)

I was only surprised as I saw the screenshot because the Cubs background color of the scoreboard seems to be exactly the color of Soriano's socks although the rest of Soriano's jersey color (also blue) is another color.

Not necessary. Because you sent me the roster on Monday or Sunday and my latest release was before it? I am not at home right now so I can't look into my game and see if the mistake was maid by me. I didn't want suspect you, only to make it clear. ;)

I was only surprised as I saw the screenshot because the Cubs background color of the scoreboard seems to be exactly the color of Soriano's socks although the rest of Soriano's jersey color (also blue) is another color.

Roster updates only affect the colors of:

Jersey fonts

Helmets (bill, front and back)

Equipment (cleats, batting gloves)

Overlay

The uniform textures I assume exrxixxx is using are the default 2K uniforms, because the sock/stirrup colors used for the Cubs are hideously wrong.

Hey EXRXIXXX great job it looks great. I was wondering is there a way to move the scoreboard to the very top of the screen.

I could move but I will not do tjis.

1) people play on different monotors - mine is 16:10, rest popular 16:9, 4:3, 5:4.

Probably they all see a game differently cutted.

My top could be out of bounds for you, etc. That I experienced modifying nba2k13

2) I will move it if real CSN will move it.

From designer point of view (I am not that one) moving to the top would be mistake.

57838639.jpg

Can someone please post the offsets or other information to change the score overlay colors? I'm on Xbox and the .ros file is a little different, but I think that information would benefit everyone even if I can't use it. Thanks!