Scoreboards - Tv For Mlb2K12 V 1.1

exrxixxx

hahaha... reading MLB2K13 impressions thread at 2K forums.

Funny one:

MLB2K13 Impressions Thread

Well, I had a chance to get a couple of games in. One offline and one online.

Here's what is new

- MLB2K12 logos replaced with 2K13 ones

- New music

- Updated Rosters

- No online league mode

- start up screen has updated copyright year

- title screen now shows Price

- color seems adjusted

- CD itself has an updated sticker

- The case has new pictures on it

hahaha... reading MLB2K13 impressions thread at 2K forums.

Funny one:

MLB2K13 Impressions Thread

Well, I had a chance to get a couple of games in. One offline and one online.

Here's what is new

- MLB2K12 logos replaced with 2K13 ones

- New music

- Updated Rosters

- No online league mode

- start up screen has updated copyright year

- title screen now shows Price

- color seems adjusted

- CD itself has an updated sticker

- The case has new pictures on it

That is brilliant!

What is new?

No online league mode

What is new?

Start up screen has updated copyright year

What is new?

CD has an updated sticker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Moore's Law is on display here in all it's glory! The speed of advancing technology is not to be believed! Come get your brand new MLB 2K with a new sticker and no more Online Leagues! Come and get it before they're all gone!!

what hex editor you use? my hex no edit replace this "AD91CFFE7D"

Ya, as example one of the best editor "Hex Workshop" is absolute nonsence for doing such simple task Copy/Paste.

I personally use Neo Editor, but for some things swtich to "Hex Workshop".

Have tried Hxd - also reasonable.

All of them are good.

That is brilliant!

What is new?

No online league mode

What is new?

Start up screen has updated copyright year

What is new?

CD has an updated sticker

yes, I understand 2K they had no time due to contract ending between 2K and MLB, but .... release it 2-3 month later with some more signifact updates.

YOu have to search for bytes, not for a text string or everything else..

It might be possible that mlb..exe varies, but I doubt about that so much.

It is possible in area 881900 - 882000 (hex offset range) I hope

Thanks, it's working now. I love it.

Guest inco9nito

Ya, as example one of the best editor "Hex Workshop" is absolute nonsence for doing such simple task Copy/Paste.

I personally use Neo Editor, but for some things swtich to "Hex Workshop".

Have tried Hxd - also reasonable.

All of them are good.

yes! with hxd editor works now. thnks for help.

yes, I understand 2K they had no time due to contract ending between 2K and MLB, but .... release it 2-3 month later with some more signifact updates.

No, the whole thing was a joke. From what I've heard, there was late pressure applied from MLB to release something -- anything -- just to keep a lot of consumers feeling like they were taken care of for 2013 (aside from the PC users, of course). There will be a new overall approach in 2014 regarding licenses and all of that stuff, so it was MLB who simply didn't want to have that one year gap because they felt it would have looked bad.

Of course, what they should have realized is that to anyone with 10% of a brain, the plan they went with looks REALLY BAD and has certainly angered a lot of people. No way to tell if what they did was better than releasing nothing at all, but it's hard to believe that nothing could have possibly been worse.

Meanwhile, we've got better modding going on now with the 2012 release than there has ever been since they started producing this for PC, so in a way we are the true winners in all of their mess.

I think this is caused by this mod but I'm not sure. Now instead of the word Strikeout showing up in stats, it's a K. However, the block of text the strikeout took up is still there, so it looks like this:

YS1euB7.png

When it's more than 1 strikeout, it says strikeouts instead and fills up the space.

OK total noob here to mods, would love to try this out I have downloaded the Hex editor from the link here can open both files, copied all from the to replace file but when I search for "AD91CFFE7D" in the mlb2k file tell me it's not found.

OK total noob here to mods, would love to try this out I have downloaded the Hex editor from the link here can open both files, copied all from the to replace file but when I search for "AD91CFFE7D" in the mlb2k file tell me it's not found.

You can't edir original mlb2k12.exe.

On this (or previous( page there is disscussion about that and possible workaround

I think this is caused by this mod but I'm not sure. Now instead of the word Strikeout showing up in stats, it's a K. However, the block of text the strikeout took up is still there, so it looks like this:

YS1euB7.png

When it's more than 1 strikeout, it says strikeouts instead and fills up the space.

I have made this change earlier in English.iff file (was in earlier versions, forgot to add to today's one.)

I change "Strikeout" to "K" because it also shows up in the main scoreboard when you throw a strikeout and there is not enough space to display full word.

Personally I like "K",

If you don't - use your original English,iff file

If by surprise you do not know - "K" is used worldwide to describe strikeout

It's not the use of K that bothers me, it's the fact that it takes up a huge amount of space (the amount of space the word "Strikeout" used to take up). I'd rather have K than Strikeout if it's possible to make that huge space go away.

I wrote you already - bring back original English.iff file and it will replace K to Strikeout

Hey exrxixxx I followed the directions but have a problem. Hope you can help me?

mlb2k122012-10-0121-01-34-40.png

IT looks like either you did not updated mlb2k12.exe att all, but looking to missing team ID iI am almost sure you updated your mlb2k12.exe wrong (pasted information not from the good startmg point. Correct starting point is when mouse cursos is in the left side of the first instance in the file of AD91CFFE7D )

Main Scoreboard file looks like is intalled OK.

So now delete you modded mlb2k12.exe, bring back your backup'ed one and try updating mlb..exe again.

Downloaded it but have no idea how to use the hex editor....oh well I'm happy with just the new scoreboard. Besides that, I'm sure I'd screw something up and wouldn't be able to play the game at all...LOL

This has nothing to do with hex editing. It is simple task like in MS Word or Excel for copy and paste but in hex editor application.

Bring back you back-up mlb2k12.exe and try update it again.

P.s. you can't modify original mlb2k12.exe if that is the case