Scoreboards - Tv For Mlb2K12 V 1.1

exrxixxx

Hi, exrxixxx.

Can you upload fox v1.0 with stats no WHIP version overlay_static_preload.iff file? Please...

Hey hey,

I am sure you can make it by yourself.

1- Download Nba2KX_ModTool 2k12 v 0.198

2- Open CSN 3.2 special scoreboard NO WHIP with this tool (get it here if dont have)

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=4208

3- Move your mouse to Section No. 54, dds subflie No.44, press ExportRes button, give it a name and save,

4- Open FOX 1.0 Scoreboard file

5- Move your mouse to Section No. 54, dds subflie No.44, press ImportRes button, find a dds texture you just exported from v3.2

Now you have correct texture for your special mod.

6- Close NBA 2kX Mod Tool.

Then some very little hex editing with your mlb2k.exe

a- opem mlb2k12.exe that is already modded to FOX 1.0 rules with any hex editor

b- Find first instance of

17 c0 c6 67 3f 0f 7e 7e 20 ec 89 00 24 d6 ac 00

Replace it with

17 c0 c6 67 3f 0f 7e 7e 20 b4 8c 00 94 4c b4 00

If something is unclear, do not hesitate to ask

Hey hey,

I am sure you can make it by yourself.

1- Download Nba2KX_ModTool 2k12 v 0.198

2- Open CSN 3.2 special scoreboard NO WHIP with this tool (get it here if dont have)

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=4208

3- Move your mouse to Section No. 54, dds subflie No.44, press ExportRes button, give it a name and save,

4- Open FOX 1.0 Scoreboard file

5- Move your mouse to Section No. 54, dds subflie No.44, press ImportRes button, find a dds texture you just exported from v3.2

Now you have correct texture for your special mod.

6- Close NBA 2kX Mod Tool.

Then some very little hex editing with your mlb2k.exe

a- opem mlb2k12.exe that is already modded to FOX 1.0 rules with any hex editor

b- Find first instance of

17 c0 c6 67 3f 0f 7e 7e 20 ec 89 00 24 d6 ac 00

Replace it with

17 c0 c6 67 3f 0f 7e 7e 20 b4 8c 00 94 4c b4 00

If something is unclear, do not hesitate to ask

wow!! Thank you so much~!!!! Very easy~!

God bless you~! :)

Edited by happyletter

QUESTION

jroh88_1969
what hex editor program do you use so I can get the copy and paste correct
Thganks
ANSWER
That does not matter which one, all of them can do that, just maybe the process looks slightely different.
I use Hex Editor Neo, which is simply the best from the best imo
With it just CTRL+A and CTRL+C data from small file
then simply CTRL+V to mlb2k12.exe (have to find correct place where to paste this data as in ReadMe)

QUESTION

jroh88_1969

I can not get the program to copy correctly here is my MLB 2k12 exe file any way u can add it for me thanks

Attached Files

ANSWER

I am not sending modded exe files.
If I do I would upload them long time ago.
Post screenshots, describe where is porblem, will try to help

Just a couple of notes that i'll add. These were two problems I ran into and how to solve them. The exe is a read only file so before you begin right click your exe got down to properties, left click, and uncheck read only. Then goto your hex editor and follow ex's instructions. I used hxd hex editor. When you search for the value the default selection was text string. Make sure to change it to hex values or the search will render nothing. After that I had no problems.

This is the error I get when I try to run game

The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

[OK]

This is the error I get when I try to run game

The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

[OK]

I have checked uout file.

The first step to success for you is to read post #239 here.

foxtv10.jpg

Finished that one (with stats and without, only standard time as permanent crashes due to conflict related with stats phases appearing/dissapearing time I guess)

It is not so good visually as CSN, but I have some excuses for that:

- CSN has more details than FOX, therefore it is more spectacular.

- Fonts can only be those that are installed with the game

- Outs are rounds dot in real, impossible here.

- some other minor things

For now will upload same style as CSN. You'll have to modify mlb2k12.exe also.

Hey exrxixxx--

I was wondering if you plan to move the Contact/Power info bar over to the left side under the main part of the FOX scoreboard, or are you all done working on this mod?

I am not planing to move it as it does not fit anywhere else.

Below scoreboard it will be to small (impossible to read). Above scoreboard will ook stoopid.

I hadn't thought about placing it above the scoreboard on the left, but actually I don't think that would look bad at all.

You should give it a try and take a look at it.

If it turns out that it looks bad, then so be it, but it definitely looks totally out of place in the current position on the right so it's really worth looking for a better spot even if it's the last thing you do with the Fox Scoreboard.

I had it below scoereboard and it looked bad, plus too small to read text

Plus it conflcts with picture-in-picture when runner on base, I do not want to devel it more, to move down pip, resize/move down pitcher gestures,as I do not like FOX very much,

FOX - *impossible for team colors to cover all area they should cover

-* impossible to make OUTS as dots, not numbers

I had it below scoereboard and it looked bad, plus too small to read text

Plus it conflcts with picture-in-picture when runner on base, I do not want to devel it more, to move down pip, resize/move down pitcher gestures,as I do not like FOX very much,

FOX - *impossible for team colors to cover all area they should cover

-* impossible to make OUTS as dots, not numbers

I do agree with you that the FOX Bug, and the limitations put on you by the program, make this scoreboard inferior to the CSN one despite your excellent work on the project.

I don't think the Sportsnet one for the Blue Jays that you had started working on is very promising either.

post-96698-0-94483500-1368901128_thumb.p

The bug the Yankees use on the Yes Network is not very exciting at all:

post-96698-0-57172100-1368900098_thumb.p

The ROOT Sports design is even less appealing for Seattle, Colorado and Pittsburgh:

post-96698-0-56228000-1368900447_thumb.p

There's nothing cool about what the Mets use on SNY:

post-96698-0-32398300-1368900744_thumb.p

Same old stuff on WGN in Chicago:

post-96698-0-47593000-1368901402_thumb.p

Nothing very special in Baltimore and Washington on MASN:

post-96698-0-55975600-1368901726_thumb.p

The Red Sox aren't breaking any new ground on NESN:

post-96698-0-68990800-1368902058_thumb.p

It looks like if the FOX bug can't be improved, your work may be close to done.

What about the possibility of adding the FOX Sports Logo in the upper right corner during LIVE action (not just the watermark during replays) like they sometimes do? The problem of where to move the Contact/Power bar would still come in to play, but it's something to consider because it does look pretty good:

post-96698-0-70870700-1368902677_thumb.p

@QBRICK808

I totally agree about the list of scoreboards to posted.

We have to agree almost all scoreboards are pretty pure designed.

I remember some looked better in year 2003.

But you know, if you play a franchise you could really be tired from the same bug.

So something to refresh the look could be in arsenal for some games.

WGN, as I am a CUBS fan for more than decade, this stuff is on the list,

SportsNet Canada is really nice, plsu I figured out how to solve technical difficulties which I wrote a week or two ago. Therefore it is on the list to.

Middle-Atlantic Sports Networ and ESPN are almost the same and does not differ from FOX, thus it is very easy and quick to make them, so they should be on list too :)

Yup, the CSN scoreboard is the tops! Plus, it's permanently on, which makes it amazing.

I could be make all scoreboards to be "permanent" if the are "without stats"

Also I need to try to find where is exactly the problem why the game crashes in combination "Permanent/With Stat". This should be solvable I think.

What about the possibility of adding the FOX Sports Logo in the upper right corner during LIVE action (not just the watermark during replays) like they sometimes do? The problem of where to move the Contact/Power bar would still come in to play, but it's something to consider because it does look pretty good:

attachicon.gifFOX Logo.png

I think I have an unused texture in the file that could be used for that.

But as I wrote I am not interested in developing FOX as It falls way behind CSN comparing REAL vs ORIGINAL and I can't do much to narrow that gap

attachicon.gifFOX Logo.png

I thought this would be a good idea as well for each team that uses fox. I replaced the file in the global.iff. It works but the problem is that it also changes the logo in the bottom left corner with the spinning circle for the ingame menus. I'm not sure how to fix that.