Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Jim825

MVP Baseball 15 Support Thread

Alright so I am new to this whole mod thing...I think MVP baseball is one of the best baseball series of gaming ever and read about the mods that were out for the 2015 game.  I was wondering what exactly I need to download and all of the proper steps on this site to play the 2015 mod...any help would be great.. Thank you and thanks for all that has been done to keep this game alive!

http://www.mvpmods.com/files/file/8984-mvp-baseball-15/

Alright so I am new to this whole mod thing...I think MVP baseball is one of the best baseball series of gaming ever and read about the mods that were out for the 2015 game.  I was wondering what exactly I need to download and all of the proper steps on this site to play the 2015 mod...any help would be great.. Thank you and thanks for all that has been done to keep this game alive!

​Have you bothered to read this thread? It has been extremely helpful to newer people interesting in playing the game.

​Have you bothered to read this thread? It has been extremely helpful to newer people interesting in playing the game.

​I moved that post from another thread that had nothing to do with the MVP 15 mod into this thread.

trying to download total installer thingy to add patch 1, it always tells me download was interrupted and won't finish with IE, chrome says file is corrupted. Does anyone else host this file anywhere?

Congrats to all involved with this mod.

yes, also want to say thanks for keeping 2005 alive. Nice work, much appreciated!

Thanks a lot!!! ITS GREAT!!!!

You guys are amazing!  Two little things I noticed: I have a finicky Windows 7 32 bit machine & to get MVP 2015 to play, I had to restart my cpu so if the game crashes when the players are about to take the field, restart your computer.  Also, & you probably already know about this, I played two innings w/ the M's.  King Felix's fastball was 87 & his change up was 91.  I only played for two innings- does the speed on the pitches go up as the game progresses?

You guys are amazing!  Two little things I noticed: I have a finicky Windows 7 32 bit machine & to get MVP 2015 to play, I had to restart my cpu so if the game crashes when the players are about to take the field, restart your computer.

​my best guess would be that its a graphic card or memory issue

I don't know if it's done on purpose or an error but everyone's age is wrong.

Also did a clean install of MVP 05 and followed the instructions. Anyone's game crashing? I can't get into a game at all.

Edited by GEOLINK

​almost positive that was purposely done.  its been like that in prior releases too im sure

​it's not an error...if you want to play dynasty mode starting in 2015 I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want Mike Trout to be 33 instead of 23.

Having trouble downloading the patch #2.  I had to move the copy of my game because as Kccitystar informed me, Windows 7 and above can't or won't play MVP from the program files folder that the game wants you to send it to when you install the game.  So I put it in C:\EA Sports\MVP Baseball 2005 and now when I go to install the patch it says "Patch Error: The old file cannot be found."  I tried re-installing and it keeps giving me the same error.  Any suggestions?

I don't think it's mandatory that it's patched.  It may be that the .exe file that's within the mod itself is patched.  I think more so that if you happen to have a clean copy of MVP 2005 installed and it's already patched, it's okay to install the mod over top.