Official 2K15 Thread

Kccitystar

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I know I am gonna sound stupid, but this my first time working with an overhaul in this way so I apologize...

I got all the archives and such can get them open I know i copy them to their individual folders but for a beginner like me where do the files need to go from what folders in 2k12?

I am sorry if this sounds stupid. I just want to make sure I do it right

OK, I know I am gonna sound stupid, but this my first time working with an overhaul in this way so I apologize...

I got all the archives and such can get them open I know i copy them to their individual folders but for a beginner like me where do the files need to go from what folders in 2k12?

There's not such thing as a stupid question ;)

All files go in the main folder of the game, so if you have the dvd version of the game, they should go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12

If you have downloaded the game from Steam, they should go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mlb 2k12

The only things that don't go in that folder are the roster (.ros), the franchise (.fxg) and the sliders (.sld) file. You can place those here: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves

Hi quick question - on a keyboard and mouse, how do you pitch? I manage to select the pitch and then with all the arrows and stuff I just can't figure it out (I've probably missed something super obvious lol)...

Thanks!

Hi,  

A quick question for you experts....In order to apply total conversion, do I need to install it on a "clean" version of 2k12?  My copy has been modded many times from your talented folks here....

Thank you

Nope, just overwite anything it asks. If you had your mods set a certain way, you may have to download a couples things and reapply.