Bostonnico

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually like the works you do brother, but you did my Yankees wrong!!! Both players look like CAPS instead of Cyberfaces. Neither face looks anything like the actual players!

Sorry just being honest and not being rude, because on page 1 all your other players at least look like the real guys!

yanks11.jpg

609280.jpg

NYY.jpg

On 5/23/2018 at 10:37 AM, Behindshadows said:

I usually like the works you do brother, but you did my Yankees wrong!!! Both players look like CAPS instead of Cyberfaces. Neither face looks anything like the actual players!

Sorry just being honest and not being rude, because on page 1 all your other players at least look like the real guys

@Behindshadows  Bro I understand what you say, but the time I have to do CF is very limited, I do not have much time, and for now it is what I want to share with all of you. Later I will try to improve these CF and I'm sure I'll consult you first. 

However, I think that if they are very similar to real players, to have a generic face it is better to have this:

behind.jpg

On 5/23/2018 at 2:59 PM, Karelaf said:

For me those faces are very good and at least someone tries to make more faces for the 2k, that's why you have 5 bostonico stars.

thank you very much bro! for your words, I will soon come with Correa and also Bregman 😃

2 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

@Behindshadows  Bro I understand what you say, but the time I have to do CF is very limited, I do not have much time, and for now it is what I want to share with all of you. Later I will try to improve these CF and I'm sure I'll consult you first. 

However, I think that if they are very similar to real players, to have a generic face it is better to have this:

behind.jpg

Lol you don't have to consult me brother, and I know time is difficult now a days for everyone.

I just know you're better than this and its shown over the years on all your projects. Thanks for not being offended by what I said! Just constructive criticism.

Look forward to your updates and an additions to players going forward.

3 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

Lol you don't have to consult me brother, and I know time is difficult now a days for everyone.

I just know you're better than this and its shown over the years on all your projects. Thanks for not being offended by what I said! Just constructive criticism.

Look forward to your updates and an additions to players going forward

There is no problem friend, we are always trying to be better every day, and at the same time make this wonderful game much better. and it would not be bad to ask you an opinion about a yankees cyberface, because I know you're a fan of them. 

I will soon start working at CF de Montgomery, so stay tuned, I'll be uploading previews. greetings Bro!