MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, aceshigh said:

Holy smokes! You changed the date/news and it didn't crash??? What kind of sorcery is this? Do you think the date thing would work when starting a new franchise from scratch or would we have to start from a pre-modded franchise save file?

Text definitely changes without crashing.  Pena is still testing the date thing.  But Aces,  i can change the song titles... ^_^

3 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

But Aces,  i can change the song titles... ^_^

In which case, you'll be happy to know that the 2K17 soundtrack is pretty much done :D

Oh and Pena, man, the sound work is 90% done. Shoot me a pm so we can work out a way for me to send you the files when I'm totally done.

It's great to see so many breakthroughs in such a short time. If I may ask, is there any chance that the new roster will also have updated players' ages? It would be weird to see Sabathia with the "trend" arrow going upwards and still growing in stats...

EDIT

LOL at the Kate Upton news. This is a good way to put "easter eggs" in the game!

2 hours ago, aceshigh said:

In which case, you'll be happy to know that the 2K17 soundtrack is pretty much done :D

Oh and Pena, man, the sound work is 90% done. Shoot me a pm so we can work out a way for me to send you the files when I'm totally done.

It's great to see so many breakthroughs in such a short time. If I may ask, is there any chance that the new roster will also have updated players' ages? It would be weird to see Sabathia with the "trend" arrow going upwards and still growing in stats...

EDIT

LOL at the Kate Upton news. This is a good way to put "easter eggs" in the game!

Awesome ace!  Really looking forward to the audio! 

For ages, it depends if I'm able to get the date changer to be completely compatible in franchise mode.  If I can't get the date to work right, I'll do a global edit on everybody's DOB so their age is correct in franchise mode. 

10 hours ago, pena1 said:

Awesome ace!  Really looking forward to the audio! 

For ages, it depends if I'm able to get the date changer to be completely compatible in franchise mode.  If I can't get the date to work right, I'll do a global edit on everybody's DOB so their age is correct in franchise mode. 

Hi Pena1, I want to know what number of portrait
You put benintendi, in your roster file since I am
Working on his cyberface.
To put the same face number as is normally done.
thanks in advance, greetings

These are all the 2K -created manager cyberfaces already in the game. 

Mike Scioscia - 8016

Brad Mills - 8032

Bob Melvin - 9205

John Farrell - 8029

Fredi Gonzalez - 8011

Ron Roenicke - 8033

Kirk Gibson - 8030

Don Mattingly - 8002

Bruce Bochy - 8004

Manny Acta - 8013

Eric Wedge - 8018

Ozzie Guillen - 8020

Terry Collins - 8014

Davey Johnson - 8024

Buck Showalter - 8025

Bud Black - 8003

Charlie Manuel - 8015

Clint Hurdle - 8009

Ron Washington - 8019

Joe Maddon - 8028

Dusty Baker - 8006

Jim Tracy - 8031

Ned Yost - 8023

Jim Leyland - 8022

Ron Gardenhire - 8024

Joe Girardi - 8027

???? - 8026

Tim Flannery?? -8005

Don Zimmer?? - 8210

???? - 9003

???? - 9002

???? - 9001

??

Tommy Lasorda - 8502

Tony Larussa - 8010

5 hours ago, scottybilly said:

These are all the 2K -created manager cyberfaces already in the game. 

Mike Scioscia - 8016

Brad Mills - 8032

Bob Melvin - 9205

John Farrell - 8029

Fredi Gonzalez - 8011

Ron Roenicke - 8033

Kirk Gibson - 8030

Don Mattingly - 8002

Bruce Bochy - 8004

Manny Acta - 8013

Eric Wedge - 8018

Ozzie Guillen - 8020

Terry Collins - 8014

Davey Johnson - 8024

Buck Showalter - 8025

Bud Black - 8003

Charlie Manuel - 8015

Clint Hurdle - 8009

Ron Washington - 8019

Joe Maddon - 8028

Dusty Baker - 8006

Jim Tracy - 8031

Ned Yost - 8023

Jim Leyland - 8022

Ron Gardenhire - 8024

Joe Girardi - 8027

???? - 8026

Tim Flannery?? -8005

Don Zimmer?? - 8210

???? - 9003

???? - 9002

???? - 9001

??

Tommy Lasorda - 8502

Tony Larussa - 8010

These are correct.  I assume you used reditor?  The problem however, is the game uses the same appearance ID for several of the staff.  I've noticed one appearance ID is assigned to one CF so I'm gonna need to sort through them it appears or we will have several managers having the same CF

I don' have re-editor. this was off an old list of "hidden" 2K cyberfaces including managers/coaches. Any face ID number of a manager/coach from  9200-9279 is merely a generic cyberface that was assigned by 2K to the particular coach or manager for some dumb reason. I tried to keep the ID numbers for the manager cyberfaces I just created in sequence with the others already in the game. I would just assign 0 for every face ID for the rest of the staff unless the person has a real 2K cyberface already.

15 hours ago, scottybilly said:

I don' have re-editor. this was off an old list of "hidden" 2K cyberfaces including managers/coaches. Any face ID number of a manager/coach from  9200-9279 is merely a generic cyberface that was assigned by 2K to the particular coach or manager for some dumb reason. I tried to keep the ID numbers for the manager cyberfaces I just created in sequence with the others already in the game. I would just assign 0 for every face ID for the rest of the staff unless the person has a real 2K cyberface already.

Alright Scotty I think I have the skin tones corrected and batting helmets removed from all the AL managers.  You did a great job. I'm still stumped on one thing. I have no idea how the game is assigning a manager a jersey number.

2017ALManagers.png

Archived