Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
pena1

MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

Esto seria lo nuevo para este Mod sera un 2K17 con mucho trabajo para un buen juego. Recuerden que ya la solución de jugar de noche en los partido esta ready ya no ahí pelo y barbas roja. Bostonnico ta jevi esa face bien hermano :good:

Very cool this is happening, I appreciate the work you guys do. Can't wait, a complete makeover is going to be a great mod. Thanks to everyone involved, I would help but I just never got involved in modding this game, so I'm a total dumb dumb when it comes to this game. Hell I would even pay a few bucks for a total mod makeover with roster. Again thanks and can't wait. Peace, Splash.

9 hours ago, Jovany1 said:

que necesitaremos para tener este mlb 2k17 bajar todo el juego completo que tu pondraS?

No, it won't be the complete game. The mod will update most of the .iffs but the game must already be installed. With a mod enabler, it will be easy to turn it off and on. 

3 hours ago, pena1 said:

No, it won't be the complete game. The mod will update most of the .iffs but the game must already be installed. With a mod enabler, it will be easy to turn it off and on. 

Ok thanks you so much, the pictures are seen beautiful 

Y para cuando estará listo el aspecto mod muy bien actualizar esperemos que el campo del estadio Wrigley a la derecha e izquierda 

Wrigley Field m resultado de Imagen párrafo

Can.t wait to use the finished projec. Had one question: will the current managers be included in this? thank you

1 hour ago, Marnahek said:

Y para cuando estará listo el aspecto mod muy bien actualizar esperemos que el campo del estadio Wrigley a la derecha e izquierda 

Wrigley Field m resultado de Imagen párrafo

Not to be rude, but Wrigley does not look like this! :) 

We will try to work something out that will hopefully, at least, resemble the new additions. No promises though. Stay tuned...

Are you trying to somehow retrofit an existing in-game stadium to resemble the new Atlanta Braves stadium?

11 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

Are you trying to somehow retrofit an existing in-game stadium to resemble the new Atlanta Braves stadium?

It's been brought up, I'm not sure how legit it will be though. It's worth a stab...

23 hours ago, duke2010 said:

Can.t wait to use the finished projec. Had one question: will the current managers be included in this? thank you

Pena is still working on the roster.  I plan on updating all managers but probably wont be in initial release.  

Scotty if u want a project you can make some manager CF. ^_^

21 hours ago, Marnahek said:

Bueno al menos suban el portrait 2017

No. Don't be that guy.