Umachines' 2K12 and MVP uniforms feedback thread

Umachines

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/21/2023 at 8:04 PM, mbowkett1978 said:

Yep, been there @Umachines buddy! Quite the addictive game indeed. ;)

Sure it is...

... Back in the action, guys. I'm in the process of gathering info for the brand new 2023 Twins uniform set. Right now I'm just focusing in making an accurate version of those numbers font. Once that's done, the rest is using my templates with Chris Creamers's files, in order to bring the new version of my favorite MLB road uniform to the game, with the rest of the set.

TwinsWIP.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2023 at 8:41 AM, mbowkett1978 said:

@Umachines That's great news, I cannot wait! :) I tried creating my own updates Twins jersey set but it's hot garbage compared to the work you do. You are the gold standard when it comes to updated uniforms. :) 

TY, partner. Here's some real work. I've concentrarted in making an accurate visitor uniform. The rest will be much easier once I finish this one:

Preview.thumb.jpg.22d3268ee9ae3cef4fdb674b8cfb421a.jpg

I guess at last I have plenty of time to finish this set. At least until 5/12...

Screenshot_2023-04-15_01-31-39.thumb.jpg.2942f58763bd61b7a7a09fded721541a.jpg

@Umachines Bahahaha, really never seems like we have enough time in life to get everything done, does it! Damn you modern life with all its luxuries. ;) Personally between baseball and the upcoming Forza 8...yep I foresee divorce #3 in my near future. :( 

Those look great though buddy!!!! Holding off on facing the Twins until you release. Also as noted in a PM, working on my own side projects. ;) 

7 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

It looks good :) Only thing I think would need to be adjusted a bit is the sleeve patch as it's too close to the trim

Well, That's not even the real patch XD. I didn't find this particular picture at Chris' site, or anywhere else, that's rare, btw. I'm testing this one all I can, because the rest of the uniforms are just based on it. I'm also not happy with the pinstripes yet.

6 hours ago, mbowkett1978 said:

@Umachines Bahahaha, really never seems like we have enough time in life to get everything done, does it! Damn you modern life with all its luxuries. ;) Personally between baseball and the upcoming Forza 8...yep I foresee divorce #3 in my near future. :( 

Those look great though buddy!!!! Holding off on facing the Twins until you release. Also as noted in a PM, working on my own side projects. ;) 

Oh, men... They are all kids...

Preview2.thumb.jpg.490a2577825065d504644cea9afad129.jpg

Road uniform is ready. This is what I wanted to do: You know this pinstripes pattern fades away at certain point of distance, since the stripes are very thin and clear, compared to other MLB pinstripes styles. I'm making white panel version of home uniform, so the dark cap is for the alternate home gear. Map patch fixed too.

Archived