New gear for 2k20

picklebrad

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, picklebrad said:

Thanks friend. I have tons of reference images but I will add these to the pile! 

ok friend the idea is to update it to the newest possible I hope it is ready as soon as possible I already want to play the mlb 2k with that excellent update thanks for that effort you make friends excellent work thousand blessings for you

26 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

Brother I am loving your work..

Since you have so much experience with the global.....are the skin-tone textures editable to where they can have more realistic looks like the faces Jed and others are making?

Textures are editable, you just need good sources. Arm textures look like this:

tIJLZp6.png

Half the arm is the entire forearm/upper bend of the elbow, other half is the hand/wrist area.

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

Textures are editable, you just need good sources. Arm textures look like this:

tIJLZp6.png

Half the arm is the entire forearm/upper bend of the elbow, other half is the hand/wrist area.

Gotcha, I was just wondering, because the faces coming out look amazing, but never match the cartoon-like skin palette's 2k uses by default...I'm not good at this, will see if a friend of mine can improve the textures.

Wouldn't be great if somehow there was a way to add an extra texture for arms in each player_head_iff file so we can give players their appropriate tattoos? I recall that there are a few players in this game that have a Texture 4 for longer hair. Maybe that could be swapped out or something.

8 hours ago, picklebrad said:

Algunos trabajos en curso ... (WIP). Estos son casi tan difíciles como los Huaraches Alpha Elite 2. Pensamientos? 

NB Wip.jpg

UA Wip.jpg

Uff, great work, friend, I am looking forward to that update. We are already in the month where the MLB passion finally begins. great friend

1 hour ago, picklebrad said:

I have already tried tweaking the skin textures. It is a possibility with some diligence ans hard work. 

Yeah my friend mods for NBA community, but he said he doesn't have time to edit the skin textures...I was really trying though

On 3/7/2020 at 20:16, picklebrad said:

Ya he intentado ajustar las texturas de la piel. Es una posibilidad con cierta diligencia y trabajo duro. 

come on friend this is mlb 2k we are looking forward to this updated global we count on you friend the mlb 2k will be excellent with that update greetings

On 7/21/2020 at 8:55 AM, jona2897 said:

excellent friend waiting with emotion that global ...

Currently working with @picklebrad on this and I'm running into issues where player hair isn't showing up properly because the game is showing them as transparent for some reason.

This is causing issues with players who don't have custom hair on cyberfaces, like original faces from 2K12. Until this gets fixed, the mod is *ready* but not exactly *ready* if that makes sense.

@Umachines I'd love to add your work to this global file as well with picklebrad's tweaks and my own changes as well. Let me know what you think.

4 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Currently working with @picklebrad on this and I'm running into issues where player hair isn't showing up properly because the game is showing them as transparent for some reason.

This is causing issues with players who don't have custom hair on cyberfaces, like original faces from 2K12. Until this gets fixed, the mod is *ready* but not exactly *ready* if that makes sense.

@Umachines I'd love to add your work to this global file as well with picklebrad's tweaks and my own changes as well. Let me know what you think.

come on friend we count on you it is an excellent job they will solve it with success luck friend

6 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Sure!. Please, I want an updated global file too.

Archived