DylanBradbury's 2023 MLB Schedule

DylanBradbury

Hey Folks! I’ve been working on the 2023 schedule, but currently a little more than a quarter of the game times are “TBA.” I noticed someone else released a 2023 Schedule file—thanks alfre2jose! My question to you folks is should I continue to work on my 2023 schedule (and wait ‘til a few more “times have been announced”) or retire early this year?

20 hours ago, DylanBradbury said:

Hey Folks! I’ve been working on the 2023 schedule, but currently a little more than a quarter of the game times are “TBA.” I noticed someone else released a 2023 Schedule file—thanks alfre2jose! My question to you folks is should I continue to work on my 2023 schedule (and wait ‘til a few more “times have been announced”) or retire early this year?

Hi DylanBradbury.   Your schedule is part of  the essentials mods  to prepare my new season.

Pura Vida 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 5:11 AM, Yankee4Life said:

I vote for that you continue to work on your 2023 schedule and for not being a stranger around here.

On 2/17/2023 at 9:11 PM, Fiebre said:

Hi DylanBradbury.   Your schedule is part of  the essentials mods  to prepare my new season.

Pura Vida 

Thank-you both for your votes of support. 

Currently 683 games out of 2430 games have times "to be decided." (That's 28.1%.)

Is there a percentage of games you folks would be comfortable at me guessing the times for OR would you prefer me to release the schedule when there is little to no times "to be decided?"

You should def continue because my primary focus is to create the minor league schedules acording to the current distributions of leagues and divisions so it can be fully compatible with my milb rosters, i hope that's ok.

That being said perhaps we can look to integrate your MLB schedule with my MiLB schedules in the future for just one schedule release (?).

Btw, if your using the Baseball Reference schedule page, it looks like they haven't updated it yet because the vast majority of those TBD game times have already been assignated on the MLB.com schedule site (although is way more confortable to work with the Baseball Reference one).

Salutes and thank you for your work which has been an inspiration and a guide to me.

On 2/26/2023 at 1:31 AM, DylanBradbury said:

Thank-you both for your votes of support. 

Currently 683 games out of 2430 games have times "to be decided." (That's 28.1%.)

Is there a percentage of games you folks would be comfortable at me guessing the times for OR would you prefer me to release the schedule when there is little to no times "to be decided?"

Usually during early spring training a bulk of game times are set to TBD, but they don't clear up until the last week before opening day or so. 

Some dates are considered TBD if they are games that may be on FOX/ESPN/MLB Network.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks! I finished working on it and it can be downloaded here.

There were only two games that were "TBD:

• Sunday July 23's New York Mets @ Boston Red Sox 
  • Sunday August 27's Los Angeles Dodgers @ Boston Red Sox 

I estimated for those two (1:35 PM for both.) I hope that's OK!

Thanks again for all those who provided support and help--it didn't go unappreciated.

3 hours ago, DylanBradbury said:

Thanks again for all those who provided support and help--it didn't go unappreciated.

Thanks so much for everything. The only thing that might change is if ESPN decides to pick up the games and make them the Sunday Night Baseball matchup. Flex scheduling like they do in the NFL and all that. But if it's not going to be a primetime game, it will be the 7:05 ESPN game.

On 3/19/2023 at 12:19 PM, DylanBradbury said:

If it's Sunday games being listed as TBD, always assume it's a night game, and the teams are just waiting on a carrier to confirm on their end (i.e. MLB Network, ESPN, FOX)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2023 at 3:04 PM, Yankee4Life said:

Thank you Dylan for your hard work!

No problem, Y4L!

On 3/19/2023 at 3:50 PM, BallFour said:

Thanks so much for everything. The only thing that might change is if ESPN decides to pick up the games and make them the Sunday Night Baseball matchup. Flex scheduling like they do in the NFL and all that. But if it's not going to be a primetime game, it will be the 7:05 ESPN game.

You're welcome for everything! The most recent version I uploaded today (March 30) those two games night games. Download it here

On 3/21/2023 at 11:36 AM, GoRedSox34 said:

@DylanBradbury I wish you all the best with your health. Thank you for everything you do for MVP

You're very welcome! Thank-you for your health well-wishes--they don't go unappreciated.

On 3/22/2023 at 10:52 AM, Kccitystar said:

If it's Sunday games being listed as TBD, always assume it's a night game, and the teams are just waiting on a carrier to confirm on their end (i.e. MLB Network, ESPN, FOX)

I thought so too, then I discovered only 10 of the 128 Sunday Night Games that were time TBA, ended up being night games.

Hey folks!

Sorry for the delay, (Epileptic seizures suck.)

I have uploaded a version of my 2023 Schedule where I made the only two games that were "TBD" night games...

BOSNightGames.png.940c83937f0b72a63a8211

Sunday July 23's New York Mets @ Boston Red Sox 

Sunday August 27's Los Angeles Dodgers @ Boston Red Sox

Sorry for the delay

Archived