Total Classics 2005 PHASE 3 W.I.P UPDATE

fuzzone

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to guess that it's your video card. You may be hitting the limits of the MX400. Have you tried changing some of the video settings in the game to use lower resolutions?

What video settings should I try to change in the game? And where would I go into the game itself to try it? Because I'll be happy to give that a shot.

What video settings should I try to change in the game? And where would I go into the game itself to try it? Because I'll be happy to give that a shot.

When you startup the game, select My MVP --> My MVP Options --> Video Options. There are a number items to play around with on that screen. Hopefully something there will help you.

i was just looking at the picture posted by Rolie,,with the flags he sez are too big.

Is it my imagination or are those Cannabis Sativa leaves on the bottom of the scoreboard?On the Abe Stark ad.,,just wondering. :?:

Quick question - sorry if it's answered somewhere else, I searched and cannot find the answer:

If I wait until Total Classics Phase 3 is released...will downloading that include all from Phase 1 & 2 or will I need to download each Phase individually to have all teams?

Thanks for an answer, you guys are doing awesome work.

Total Classics 3 is projected to be an All-Inclusive Version which would allow for you to download Total Classics 3 and have all that was previously contained in TC 1 & 2 + the new TC 3 stuff. FuzZ could change that but I don't think he has any plans to change it.

Thanks for answering a "newbie", jewgrass and stecropper. :wink:

I did patching before the internet was even popular. I had an Earl Weaver baseball game on my Tandy pc with a 16-color monitor. :lol: Only then, I added current teams to the existing "classic" teams that came on the game. I took a Street & Smith's preview magazine and manually typed in all stats for all players and tried to pick a uniform color matching the team's real uni's, although with 16 colors, that was tough so most teams were blue, red or black. :p I still have my creation on a floppy disk, somewhere. This was before the Marlins and Rockies came into the league, 26 teams if I remember correctly. It took about three solid months to complete and about 10 minutes for the game to load from DOS. :lol: Oh yeah, and the ballparks could be edited and created. I made some wacky stadiums with huge walls, walls with holes to hit the ball through, tiny fences that allowed you to hit 50 HRs in a single game. What fun!

I've done some of my own patching for my new Madden game and have loved the NBA patches I downloaded from the internet.

I can't wait to play the 80's Phillies' teams. I was a HUGE Mike Schmidt fan and although he's on the game...it's not the same with those brown and yellow Legends' uniforms. :?

I can't wait to use Pete Rose also. :)

Thanks for all of the hard work, everyone. I've been browsing this site and have learned a lot, from how to make my PS gamepad work since the game hates my Gravis Eliminator to how to make the grass stop blinking.

I'll be sure to contribute after I download Phase 3. I can't wait! I love "classic" rosters in any game. The game was more fun then, less selfishness and money-hungry executives then. Less steroids too. :roll:

I love playing with the 80's Phillies with their striped unis at the Vet! The faces used for this team are great - Rose with the long hair, McBride with the beard, Schmidt has own face in the game. Great fun!

C

PS: there is no truth to the rumor here that I am of Scottish descent...(inside joke)

• 3 weeks later...

1954 Orioles

1908 Red Sox

1904 White Sox

1915 Indians

1901 Tigers

1969 Royals

1961 Angels

1961 Twins

1913 Yankees

1901 Athletics or 1968 Athletics

1977 Mariners

1998 Devil Rays

1972 Rangers

1977 Blue Jays

1998 Diamondbacks

1912 Braves or 1966 Braves

1902 Cubs

1890 Reds or 1959 Reds

1993 Rockies

1993 Marlins

1965 Astros

1911 Dodgers or 1958 Dodgers

1970 Brewers

1962 Mets

1883 Phillies

1891 Pirates

1900 Cardinals

1969 Padres

1885 Giants or 1958 Giants

1969 Expos or 2005 Nationals

There would be 15 winning teams and the highest scoring losing team would move to the second round.

16 - 8 - 4 - 2 - 1

What do you think?

Guys, yes Jim825 is correct, patience

this has been alot of work for several people and

it is coming along nicely

we are putting together finishing touches for several areas now.

a few thousand pics, 4 files ea for nearly 800 last names, (and a few full)

does not happen quickly. much testing, tweaking, cutting, pasting, etc.

is involved

then Fuzz will put it all together. with the uni's and logos.

then a wee bit more testing

please be patient. lets say another 7-10 days total. do not want to release

a mod that is not ready

anyway this may as well be my new avatar:

:wall:

this may be a stupid question, but why doesnt anyone do this sort of thing for madden?

That's not a dumb question at all. I think the closest thing Madden has to this is having all the Super Bowl teams you can play with. Maybe that is why this was not done on the Madden series.

Archived