• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm, i remember the availabity of pics was one reason at the 'time'

no other real reason. both classic clubs for sure

i have been concentrating on another aspect lately o 'TC'

do have both the '71 & '79 pirates. will finish the '93 braves & '99 indians

for rosters

I hope there's no more Yankee teams in the next phase, enough already.

I really hope to see the 1989 Oakland A's and 1993 Phillies. Ya gotta have the Bash Brothers and Incaviglia and Kruk in this game!

BTW, I just uploaded a spreadsheet of all the teams and their locations within Phase 2...should be there shortly.

teams done on my end are '90 A's, '93 Braves in process '89 Giants

i have turned my attention to audio, last names being heard in the game

for 3-4 players per team roughly. this will help give the players their identity

along with some of the faces and all the pics that can now/will be showing up

the teams have uniforms and logos to identify with, as we witness how this all

is coming together. it will still take time

thanks jewgrass for the team spreadsheet

I hope there's no more Yankee teams in the next phase, enough already.

I really hope to see the 1989 Oakland A's and 1993 Phillies. Ya gotta have the Bash Brothers and Incaviglia and Kruk in this game!

BTW, I just uploaded a spreadsheet of all the teams and their locations within Phase 2...should be there shortly.

26 World Series makes it tough to not have so many Yankee teams.

Quick question:

The 1980 Houston Astros: What color was their hat for home games, and what color was their away jerseys? Mitchell and Ness has the away uniforms as being dark blue. As for the hat, EA has the blue Astros hat for the home uniforms, however I have a Nolan Ryan figure sitting here, and he's wearing an orange cap. What gives?

How about the 1991 Twins team for Phrase 3

I just saw them on ESPN classic. I was suprised that they went from last place to first place. Although, I am not Kirby Puckett fans I respected the man. He is in the HOF, despite having low career # so that goes how great he is. And Jack Morris, I still remember in G7 he pitched 10 shutout inn to win the last game of the season.

Can I make a suggestion? For the teams that have them, can we somehow use their World Series patches or logos for the teams uniforms? I don't know if anyone is interested in this, but like the 1998 Yankees. Their uniform is no different than the uniforms the Yankees wear now. So why not add the World Series patch and maybe the logo as part of the logos set?

Fuzz - While testing out my rosters for my Total Portraits project by starting up the game whenever I add a new set of portraits, I noticed that the records for the teams are not displayed correctly. For example, the '98 Yankees are displayed with a record of 80-64, when they actually had a 114-48 record.

I have gotten the records for all 90 classic teams on www.retrosheet.org and will update these in the rosters I release when the portrait.big file is finished.

Fuzz - While testing out my rosters for my Total Portraits project by starting up the game whenever I add a new set of portraits, I noticed that the records for the teams are not displayed correctly. For example, the '98 Yankees are displayed with a record of 80-64, when they actually had a 114-48 record.

I have gotten the records for all 90 classic teams on www.retrosheet.org and will update these in the rosters I release when the portrait.big file is finished.

last year, i believe the last thing i did was fix the records thing up.

I'll do that again this year, when i have a 120 teams.

If i can make a suggestion :roll: ,there would be place for a team with Big Mac,maybe 1998 Cardinals?

I wouldnt mind the 1998 Cardinals, but there will also be the 1990 A's with canseco and mcgwire so i guess thats up to the roster guys.

I think that adding players like Big Mac, Cal Ripken or Bo Jackson who don't have a team to the Free Agents would be a good idea. If you were to add a Big Mac team, I'd make it the A's that won the world series.

i think i spoke to someone about the cal ripken team,where cal's in his prime.

yeah mac's going to be on the A's and possibly a cardinals team.

and since i was just talking about ripken and the O's... i've been obsessed playing with the Palmer vs Ryan. I think i've had a dozen exhibitions with that team. Real Fun outcome everytime.

Archived