Umachines' Feedback Open Thread

Umachines

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Rangers I would love a Mid-90's throwback if possible.

I made the red cap white uniform last year and I'm adding it again this year. There is room for 3 new uniforms: Blue jersey for home games, red cap and red " RANGERS" lettering (90's) , and Cubsfaninfla's concept.

I made the red cap white uniform last year and I'm adding it again this year. There is room for 3 new uniforms: Blue jersey for home games, red cap and red " RANGERS" lettering (90's) , and Cubsfaninfla's concept.

Yesssssssss. Thank you!

Ranges set just uploaded:

UMRangers2005.jpg

I forgot to mention this in the ReadMe file:

1) You'll see I removed 1983 uniforms to add my tribute to Nolan Ryan, but you can keep the stock ones throug the 'safer' instead the full installer.

2) If you look carefully, mainly to white standard uniforms, you'll notice these jersey templates are 'cleaner'.

Hey, Cubsfaninfla!, sorry for the misspelling in your nikname. You know me, amigo.

U, here's my suggestion for the All-Star jerseys.

Make them now with Tiger's pants, and then once we see what they actually look like at the ASG, could you update the pants if needed? I think that would be the best bet to get accuracy, right?

man i wish the royals would quit sucking so i could have some pimp unis for my dynasty :p

good idea on the AS jerseys...question on that though: is the AS jersey slot limited to one set/slot? or is it possible to have more than one type to choose from? just a random thought :?:

Royals will come before fall, I guess :? . If I can add extra gears to minor leagues teams, I'm sure it's perfectly possible. And you have just given me a nice idea (I love this tread): What about adding my last year uniforms (for Comerica Park game) as some sort of 2nd or 3rd option?.

U, here's my suggestion for the All-Star jerseys.

Make them now with Tiger's pants, and then once we see what they actually look like at the ASG, could you update the pants if needed? I think that would be the best bet to get accuracy, right?

Similar to what I did last year. I made them with some pants I just invented. Watching the home run derby, I saw pants were the same models Astros wear and I just ran to upload an updated version just hours before the game. Shame these are not the game but the rest of the event jerseys.

Guys, I think it would be great if a couple of pleople test these two files in Halofan's Angels stadium, just to be sure the full set will work with it:

[FILE DELETED]

The zip contains both, home and away main uniforms and a mini batch installer to extract in game folder and just run from there, like any of my safer installers. Please download and install this only if you have certain experience with all this stuff and want to really test the uniforms with Halofan's stadium. It will be deleted once the full set is aviable to download.

....Mmm....If anybody tested it, I'll say I did it by myself and current season uniforms work okay, like extra uniforms. But all the retros I made crash the game with Halofan's stadium. I'm not sure where is the problem but I guess I know how to fix it. Anyway it means rebuilding those uniforms and I'm releasing the set as it is by now...

Archived