Umachines' Feedback Open Thread

Umachines

I think it's still too light. Goaly helmet shape is rare. I started turning a minor leagues helmet to grayscale mode then back to 24bit color. So I had a gray helmet to paint on. And finaly a bit of eraser to remove flag parts where holes or clips are.

No, I mean the graphics for the helmet, like the flag, the DC logo, the Washington script, etc.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I mean the graphics for the helmet, like the flag, the DC logo, the Washington script, etc.

For the flag I just did a short google until I found a waving one picture, and Chriscreamer's site for the logos. I realized I had to deform the logos to make them look rounded in gameplay. I guess that's all I did for this helmet :)

It's a little far ahead, but what division are you looking at next?

AL Central perhaps?? :wink: :wink:

Since there are two remaning divisions of AL (whenever NL-Wets is done) and I want to be as fair as possible, I'm thinking of making both divisions at the same time, begining with top standings teams to down places.

Since there are two remaning divisions of AL (whenever NL-Wets is done) and I want to be as fair as possible, I'm thinking of making both divisions at the same time, begining with top standings teams to down places.

Darn, my Indians are gonna be like 3rd from last. :cry:

You are my favorite jersey modder. Love the detail you put into it and also love the fact that you aren't afraid to make some very unique jerseys that look plausable as a possible jersey. Especially loved the Cardinal one with the single Bird on Bat

Can't wait to see the rest of your creations!

rockies9ky.th.png

Here's what the jerseys actually look like, and are used @ home and on the road.

So they don't wear purple undershirt?. I do like black jerseys but this is absurd. Why designing a sleeveless jersey if you're wearing it with same colored undershirt?. But if they actually wear this way, I'm making it thus.

So they don't wear purple undershirt?. I do like black jerseys but this is absurd. Why designing a sleeveless jersey if you're wearing it with same colored undershirt?. But if they actually wear this way, I'm making it thus.

Yep, no purple undershirt. It's weird, but true.

Cool! Wish I'd had the black Colorado uni with black sleeves for my series against the Rockies.....looking forward to it for the next series vs. COL!

Oh yeah, GREAT, GREAT jerseys UMachines! They look great, have all the real alternates and some cool additional ones, and most importantly - DON'T bog down my computer!!! :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

Thanks again for the unis, I'm installing them all as they arrive!

And, if you're interested, I've made some decent looking black, red, blue Reebok Vero's, black, red, blue Nike Diamond Fury's, and black, red, blue Nike Sliders. Let me know, and I can send the files to you.

Cool! Wish I'd had the black Colorado uni with black sleeves for my series against the Rockies.....looking forward to it for the next series vs. COL!

Oh yeah, GREAT, GREAT jerseys UMachines! They look great, have all the real alternates and some cool additional ones, and most importantly - DON'T bog down my computer!!! :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

And, if you're interested, I've made some decent looking black, red, blue Reebok Vero's, black, red, blue Nike Diamond Fury's, and black, red, blue Nike Sliders. Let me know, and I can send the files to you.

Yeah!, options is what I like. And I'm lazy to make BG's and shoes :lol: my mail adress is public, well at least it was last time I checked my profile. umachines@netscape.net please don't send them to my hotmail accaunt, I almost don't use it.

The Real Rockies alternates have purple undershirts

You're right it should be purple. But remember my idea is making them as they are actually worn if possible. Anyway I can do what I did with Mets pinstripes uniform: an optional gear with different undershirt.

Well, the Rockies wore their black vests with black undershirts yesterday vs. the Brewers in Milwaukee - on a WED no less. So, they do wear the black with black undershirts as an away alternate. Could you offer both the black with black undershirts and black with purple undershirts as alternates?

why not post them in the downloads area so other modders could use them?

OH HELL YEAH.... SEND THEM TO WILLIAMS9320@BELLSOUTH.NET THANKS IN ADVANCE... YEAH BABY :oops:

Archived