Umachines' Feedback Open Thread

Umachines

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey man the cardinals use all red catching gear all the time and they do not have a blue goalie mask it is red

I have to fix all sets from Astros to back 'cause of the chubby guys' sleeves. So I'll have that in my mind when fixing Cardinals pack too. But I gotta finish the remaning teams first.

I just noticed something on the old-school Braves uniforms that you might have missed (from the 1970's and early 1980's), and it might help portray them a bit more accurately. After looking at some pictures of those uniforms in action, I saw that the batting helmets not only had a white front panel, but the bill was white as well. They were the only team, as far as I know, to do this. Just some food for thought if you ever update them ;)

I just noticed something on the old-school Braves uniforms that you might have missed (from the 1970's and early 1980's), and it might help portray them a bit more accurately. After looking at some pictures of those uniforms in action, I saw that the batting helmets not only had a white front panel, but the bill was white as well. They were the only team, as far as I know, to do this. Just some food for thought if you ever update them ;)

Ok, I'm gonna see it. Mets set has turned a bit harder than I expected. Anyway I'm about finishing and there are options for those Mets fans who like or not black jerseys and accesories as a dominant color in lastest seasons. There is also a fantasy uniform but the concept is not mine at all.

hey Umachines i love your jerseys dog....i was just wondering if there is anyway that you can get the names off of the Cubs home jerseys??

and also check out this picture of Nomar batting..i have no idea what this is about :? kind of funny tho

http://img132.echo.cx/my.php?image=nomar5tx.png

The picture is a bit small to see the problem. About the numbers, I guess I can fix it when releasing the version that will also fix the sleeves glitch.

no right by the batting gloves where the arm band would be there are candy cane stripes...u can see them in the bigger pic...its no big deal i think it only showed up in that game...i just thought it was funny

no right by the batting gloves where the arm band would be there are candy cane stripes...u can see them in the bigger pic...its no big deal i think it only showed up in that game...i just thought it was funny

Yeah!. I'm gonna check it in gameplay too. About funny thigns, I keep seeing patched sleeves scrambled in some players, no matter what I do, like moving patches a bit lower than where they must be and making them smaller. That didn't use to happen in MVP 2004.

Yeah!. I'm gonna check it in gameplay too. About funny thigns, I keep seeing patched sleeves scrambled in some players, no matter what I do, like moving patches a bit lower than where they must be and making them smaller. That didn't use to happen in MVP 2004.

i noticed this on the milwaukee pack, the blue home alts at least. where the sleeve patches are getting clipped. when i looked at the sleeve it looks like you may have to make them even smaller (the patch). i guess for some reason the sleeves are getting overblown in this years game, which is another reason maybe for the fatty glitch. i have to make my minor league teams patches pretty small to get them to not clip out on me. and then they get blown up in size on the players in the game. i don't know the exact size i have to make them off hand, but, if you want me to send you a couple sleeve files i have so you can look, shoot me a pm. maybe it'll help save you some time. AND frustration.

Archived