Umachines' Feedback Open Thread

Umachines

Umachines, I love what you do, how you do it and I honestly look forward to your set more than anyone else because you include 2-3 fantasy uni's/uni's not in game in each set.

But one question:

Where are the F fsh files for the 36' alternate uniforms?

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umachines, I love what you do, how you do it and I honestly look forward to your set more than anyone else because you include 2-3 fantasy uni's/uni's not in game in each set.

But one question:

Where are the F fsh files for the 36' alternate uniforms?

Well, just open the EXE file with winrar, instead running it, and extract these files:

-u020h.fsh (white pants)

-u020g.fsh (red pants)

You can find their previews in bmp format inside the zip itself.

Now use any red font from the game: f020h.fsh are okay since I didn't update them, but if you don't know how to search inside models.big yet, then just use f020a.fsh that come inside the EXE too and are red.

Umachines...

Thanks for the file to correct the red "Pete" retro jersey.

I think you may want to do the same thing with the '78 (I believe) Cubs blue stripe road unis.....They also have the city name spelled backwards on the back.

Regardless......Great work!

Umachines...

Thanks for the file to correct the red "Pete" retro jersey.

I think you may want to do the same thing with the '78 (I believe) Cubs blue stripe road unis.....They also have the city name spelled backwards on the back.

Regardless......Great work!

lol!. I haven't seen that one. Anyway, Cubs pack needs a major review, like all the ones before Reds, to fix the fatty's sleeve glitch.

Umachines, do u think that u will combine the uniform packs into one big download when you are done with all the sets, just to make it easier to get all of them. B/c i know some people wouldnt want to hunt for all the team uniform packs. But your unis kick *** anyway.

Umachines, do u think that u will combine the uniform packs into one big download when you are done with all the sets, just to make it easier to get all of them. B/c i know some people wouldnt want to hunt for all the team uniform packs. But your unis kick *** anyway.

6 divisional packs with just default uniforms, so that you can install the full stuff just for your favorite teams. That's my idea.

Looked at the screenshot for these and it looks like you did a great job!

I always try to do my best, like all those who upload here. BTW, I've just changed this thread's name and it's now oficially an open channel where everybody can know what exatly I'm working on and post any suggestion or opinion, or just ask anything about these sets. I'm starting with Brewers pack, and all last year's uniforms are gonna be reviewed, adding Seattle Pilots retros, I hope.

umachines- Great work!! I do have a question. I just downloaded your unis for the reds and played w/ them but whenever Adum Dunn comes to bat all I see is the dugout and cant hit becasue I can't see the pitch. It changes back however when he is not batting. Has anyone else experienced this? Just curious

Great work and I like the easy download method!!!!!

umachines- Great work!! I do have a question. I just downloaded your unis for the reds and played w/ them but whenever Adum Dunn comes to bat all I see is the dugout and cant hit becasue I can't see the pitch. It changes back however when he is not batting. Has anyone else experienced this? Just curious

Great work and I like the easy download method!!!!!

In this case it's always good to report your machine's specs, mainly these data:

-Graphic video card (very important)

-Amount of RAM

-OS version

-Video card dirvers version (very important too. Recient, but not always the lastest ones are better)

-DirectX version

It's important to know if you're using some other mod in the game, like an updated/custom stadium. Many of us, who make changes to the game, most of the times test our own files with the rest of the game as it comes, and there can be undetected issues when mixing mods.

Ok, this is my first problem with Brewers set: All 12 slots are already used. I was thinking about making current navy jersey aviable for road games again, so these are the options:

-Remove blue 90's alternate uniform.

-Remove gray 90's road uniform.

-Leave things as they come and don't make current navy jersey for road games.

Ok, it's already uploaded!. Hope this one does come flawless, with no missmatched files :-) . I was a bit sick these last days, so that's why I spent so much time making this pack.

UMBrewers2005.jpg

DON'T MISS THE SLEEVES TRIM COLOR IN GAMEPLAY!

Thanks so much UMachines - You Rock! Can't wait to install these nice looking babies over my nice looking but computer slowing KCCity unis. Since I play with Milwaukee, this should help my computer run better for every game. Thanks again!!! :D

Thanks so much UMachines - You Rock! Can't wait to install these nice looking babies over my nice looking but computer slowing KCCity unis. Since I play with Milwaukee, this should help my computer run better for every game. Thanks again!!! :D

It's aviable now. Just don't forget to unlock 1999's away uniform if you want to use navy jersey for road games. Now Pirates are next and I'm done with NL-Central. Hope to be uploading more frecuently...

What can I say, you've done my team justice. Then again, your work is consistent quality so what else should I expect? ;)

There is one though I have to know, though. Why do your logos always look metallic to me? It detracts from the realism just a tiny bit, but I like it since it's the style you're known for :)

What can I say, you've done my team justice. Then again, your work is consistent quality so what else should I expect? ;)

There is one though I have to know, though. Why do your logos always look metallic to me? It detracts from the realism just a tiny bit, but I like it since it's the style you're known for :)

Moser: I called it satin effect and it's a way to use not just the plain color of the original logo. I know it looks much better in some scripts than in others and sometimes I add too much (like in Cardinals set). But I'm thinking again and trying to reduce the effect so that it is not so much evident. Even in brewers pack I tried to change this, except for 80's uniforms that have the same scripts I used last year. For me, the perfect look is Yammer's effect, but it doesn't suit my files size, only in some few cases. And guys like KC, DKKnight, You and some new nice works I've seen have already cover full 2x uniforms very well. It's a matter of style and this kind of feedback is part of what I was looking for with this thread.

Any chance you might consider doing the Braves? :oops:

I'm not sure what's next after Pirates. Last year I just used to pick a team once I finished another one, just because. Now I thought about a more predictible system, but I'm not sure about how fair it is. I was thinking about NL-East, but I've already made uniforms for east and center zone teams and not even a single one for west zone teams...

....If nobody from the other coast has any objection, then I'm going NL-East. Question about Bucs: Are Pirates really wearing the pinstripes home uniform this season?. Is it like the white one with maroon cap for 'stros?, so that you don't know when they decide to wear it?. Do they wear black jersey for both, road and home scheduled games?. Or they just prefer the classic vest ones?.

....If nobody from the other coast has any objection, then I'm going NL-East. Question about Bucs: Are Pirates really wearing the pinstripes home uniform this season?. Is it like the white one with maroon cap for 'stros?, so that you don't know when they decide to wear it?. Do they wear black jersey for both, road and home scheduled games?. Or they just prefer the classic vest ones?.

no objections... braves are in 1st place ...hint,hint, hint :D :D

no objections... braves are in 1st place ...hint,hint, hint :D:D

Not so fast, dude!... We've been cheating enough with the rule. I'm making them by current standings whenever I finish Pirates pack. So the tribe have some few days to catch the fish :wink:

Archived