Umachines' Feedback Open Thread

Umachines

I'll post the shoes in the downloads area. I think they look pretty good, you can decide if you want to use them. They may not be quite as impressive as some the "professional" modders make :wink:

Yeah!: better idea, as Jim suggested.

BTW, this is my Dodgers set, just uploaded some minutes ago:

UMDodgers2005.jpg

Two more fantasy jerseys. Dodgers' site askes you for thinking blue so I made the sleeveless one :wink:

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you already done Colorado?

I'm going with the Rockies to finish all National League 1st installment sets.

quick question umach:

does the installer install the preview pane files as well, such as possible in MVP studio - or does it just install the unis?

The default installer gives you the full stuff with the extra uniforms and previews included. If you prefer, you can use MVP Studio 2005 for custom installations or the 'safer' installer to update just the non-extra uniforms.

couple minor things about the giants uniforms

numbers for both alt-black jerseys should be black.

e2_1_b.JPG

the hats for the alt-black jerseys are different too

f4_1_b.JPG

also the regular hats should have an orange nub on the top.

d1_1_b.JPG

just a couple small things, but everything else looks great!

thank you for your efforts, truely appreciated

did you make these just for me :wink: ? glad to see you did such a great job on my giants. as usual they are fantastic!! thanks or all your help with everything and my giants unis too :p .

couple minor things about the giants uniforms...

Yeah, I always realize those details right after the set is released :? . Most of the times It's 'cause of the hurry to upload and continue to next team, but I guess this thread should work as help while I'm still working in certain team. I suppouse I should say what I'm adding, at least if it really existes or existed. In Rockies case, I want to add two versions of alternate black sleeveless jersey, one for home and one for road, also one with purple undershirt/cap visor and one with full black stuff, but I'm not sure about which will be home or road.

Back to Giants set, this tip can help you:

To use black number on the back of black jerseys do this: Reinstall the full set if you deleted the files after first installation, if not, just do this:

1) Look for these two files in the game folder and delete them: "f018b.fsh" and "f018c.fsh". Those are the numbers and letters fonts for both alternates.

2) Now select "f018a.fsh" and drag it with RIGHT button to any place of the same folder to create a new copy. Do it twice to have two copies.

3) Rename both files to match the names of the deleted ones.

4) Run "UMGiants2005Full.bat" that should be somewhere in the same game folder.

Now run the game and back numbers in both extra uniforms should be right. I hope to remove back names in an eventual review.

Question about Rockies:

They seam to have retired alternate "CR" interlocked logo home jersey since I haven't seen it to date and they added the already famous black vest jersey. Am I right?....

(POST EDITED)

....Oops!, never mind. I already saw they worn it on inaugural day. :oops:

I haven't seem them with it on this season, they use the Rockies one and it isn't for sale on the team site. , the only alt jersey I've seen it the black vest with the purple or black sleeves.

Can anybody please tell me what's the true and visible difference between current Rockies pinstripes uniform and 1993 version?. I thought pinstripes or front lettering color was different but it's not, as I've seen. That one was Rusell Athletic instead Majestic but that would just be jersey brand logo on left sleeve. Stock versions look like the same thing to me.

so how close are we to the release of the rockies? not that I'm impatience or something? can't wait to see the black atl jersey? :wink:

All (?) gears with new jersey are ready now; I just have to make the prevews. In fact, all current season uniforms are ready and I'm just working with 1993 versions. Hope to be uploading the set tomorrow tuesday in the morning.

Archived