Umachines' Feedback Open Thread

Umachines

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I'm done with National League, I'm changing the schedulle so that I'm making both remaning AL divisions at the same time by standings order. And the next step in the tutorial-like post is what I do to resize files, but more to complete what is already said in some good postes I've already seen. I want to also add few tips and advices.

did you get my PM?

You mean the "Gigantes" message?, I did. And it's a shame I didn't know anything about that uniform before the release of Giants set. I already planned to add it as soon as possible in a Giants review. Well I have to review more than half of my packs to date :?

You mean the "Gigantes" message?, I did. And it's a shame I didn't know anything about that uniform before the release of Giants set. I already planned to add it as soon as possible in a Giants review. Well I have to review more than half of my packs to date :?

can you not just put the logo on your home fronts and release the 3 bmps as standalone?

Don't know if it's been mentioned but I found an error with the old Cubs road uniforms...

Yeah, It's already mentioned. I have to fix it and Reds "Pete"uniform that has the same problem too. Nobody asked me this, but this happend to me 'cause I first make the files, then I use 'jers' as a template to resize the 192x192 parts and I change them later when I've tested the rebuilt. Guess what I forgot to do with these two uniforms?

Yeah, It's already mentioned. I have to fix it and Reds "Pete"uniform that has the same problem too. Nobody asked me this, but this happend to me 'cause I first make the files, then I use 'jers' as a template to resize the 192x192 parts and I change them later when I've tested the rebuilt. Guess what I forgot to do with these two uniforms?

Ok, gotcha. 8)

There is something nice here:

Next file will replace the wrong Cubs baby blues uniform. Sleeves are also fixed:

http://mipagina.cantv.net/altuve1/Fixes/u019j.fsh

Remember Reds retro uniform is aviable too:

http://mipagina.cantv.net/altuve1/u020k.fsh

To install any of them, just be sure their respective sets are installed and the files are still in the game folder. Copy your new file to the folder, replacing the wrong version. Then just run the full batch installer (not the exe file, the one UM-YourTeam-2005Full.bat) from the same game folder.

And now a full replace to remove my road black jersey uniform for Giants and add guess what?:

http://mipagina.cantv.net/altuve1/Fixes/GIGANTES.zip

018d.jpg

Replacing that uniform is neccesary 'cause all 12 slots for Giants uniforms are used once you install my full set. Please read the text file to figure out how to install it. You can also use the Studio to install it. Thanks to Biker_jim for the help on GIGANTES uniform.

HAVE IN MIND THAT THESE FILES WILL BE AVIABLE JUST WHILE I RELEASE FULL FIXED VERSIONS

Have fun!

This is the Chicago White Sox Pak:

UMWhiteSox2005.jpg

Many things to say about this one, but in geral I should say this is one of the most complete sets I've done so far. 9 reworks, two extra and one replacemet, that takes all 12 slots. I guess there is something for all preferences in this one.

Why is the script on the gray White Sox BP jersey different from the script on the 1988 White Sox home jersey? I think the BP jersey would look much better if you match the script to the Sox old home wordmark (sort of like how the Rangers use the old 1986-93 home wordmark on the current home BP jerseys).

Aside from that minor gripe, great work ;)

Why is the script on the gray White Sox BP jersey different from the script on the 1988 White Sox home jersey? I think the BP jersey would look much better if you match the script to the Sox old home wordmark (sort of like how the Rangers use the old 1986-93 home wordmark on the current home BP jerseys).

Aside from that minor gripe, great work ;)

It's a concept uni, so Umachines changed some things around.

Not to be disrespectful or anything, but I'd rather hear Umachines' rationale for making the script different...

I'd love to have used 1988 script for the concept jersey. But since it was so hard to find the script that I had to make it by myself, that means the team just forgot about it, in contrast to Rangers. I couldn't even find a fashion modern jersey with that script. Not even Chirs Creamer's site has something similar, and that's too much to say. I guess I'm sending him a copy of the big preliminar picture, and it's aviable if anybody wants it. So since I've actually seen the modern stlyle script without the ribbon somewhere, I used it.

Archived