Site Upgrade

Trues

Well, the upgrade did not work the way I planned and I'm just going to revert back to the old one for now.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I tried my best but it's just not worth it at this time. I'll continue to look into the upgrade problems and see if they can be resolved.

I figure it's just better to have the site up right now.

Once again, sorry for the problems. :(

Well, the upgrade did not work the way I planned and I'm just going to revert back to the old one for now.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I tried my best but it's just not worth it at this time. I'll continue to look into the upgrade problems and see if they can be resolved.

I figure it's just better to have the site up right now.

Once again, sorry for the problems. :(

I kind of like this setup better anyway, but it's your site Trues.

that so true. i working really hard on stuff so i can have sets ready to put on the site soon and having the site down was a downer. i alpod tures efferts and i hope it eventully is what he wants it to be, but yes upgrades sometimes upgrades area pain or harder to deal with than what was there before. i dela with it in building systems and deciding what changes i want to to my uniforms. like with dc club which wht i'm doing now. i havent quite choicen how the look wil;l be for mine, so picking ideas out my braine and picking peices i like of things and trying them out. some have worked fine, some are so fgood, but making progress is good.

Believe it or not, I was beginning to get mvpmods withdraw. I kept checking the site like every 10 minutes to see if it was up.

I was doing the exact same thing. But I pretty much had no choice - MVP Mods is my homepage! :wink:

Hello everybody, my name is Marc and I'm addicted to MVP Mods.

...Me too. I didn't realize how addict to MVPMods I am, until I spent two days checking the site so many times, just to know if it was already working. I know this attitude didn't help at all, but what could I do? :roll:

Hey man, you aren't the only one who felt this way. A lot of people missed being on here. Trues was doing a lot of work these past couple days.

I was doing the exact same thing. But I pretty much had no choice - MVP Mods is my homepage! :wink:

Hello everybody, my name is Marc and I'm addicted to MVP Mods.

If we had left field back, may be we could start a support group...

HINT HINT ADMINS

...anyways, that wouldn't really work becuase you would be getting help on trying not to come to the site as often, but you have to come to the site to get it.

I just don't see how people can say "This layout is cooler". Did I miss the unvailing of the new layout? If not, how can you say that this layout is "cooler"?

Either way, it does not matter much to me. I'm dissapointed your trials didn't work but either layout, I'll be happy.

I just don't see how people can say "This layout is cooler". Did I miss the unvailing of the new layout? If not, how can you say that this layout is "cooler"?

Either way, it does not matter much to me. I'm dissapointed your trials didn't work but either layout, I'll be happy.

Briefly, we could see the other layout.

Hey man, you aren't the only one who felt this way. A lot of people missed being on here. Trues was doing a lot of work these past couple days.

Yeah, but this kind of upgrades is neccesary from time to time, since the site is really growing in members and files to download. So it's just a matter of time until the upgrade is absolutly neccesay, if it's not already. Good luck anyway when the time comes.

Archived