Name Brand Catcher's Gear

thespungo

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vernon Wells & Eric Hinske & Kevin Mench to name a few, wears white shin guards. I think there are a few more too.

Well Vernon doesn't wear shin guards anymore. He did last season near the end of the year after following a ball off his shin to protect it but this season he does not.

Ok, who cares about shinguards anyway? I say, let the shins go unprotected!

Besides, I have something much better than shinguards --

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Download...details&id=3321

This whole thing has finally been released...

I keep downloading the pack and it's always corrupted, it's suppose to be 8.59 mb but as you can see it gets downloaded as .99 mb. Weird...

7887yx.png

I keep downloading the pack and it's always corrupted, it's suppose to be 8.59 mb but as you can see it gets downloaded as .99 mb. Weird...

7887yx.png

Like I said in the PM, everyone else including me can download it fine. This is obviously an error on your end. Maybe your computer is having some problems recognizing .zip files or something, I dunno. I'm just a modder, not a computer troubleshooter.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do for you.

How would I go about implementing these catcher's gears to the uniforms? Is there a toturial out there?

Not only is there a tutorial, but in fact, your very question is answered in the READme that comes in the .zip file! How cool is that?!

Not only is there a tutorial, but in fact, your very question is answered in the READme that comes in the .zip file! How cool is that?!

"If you would like to put this gear into your game, you need to first learn how to mod jerseys."

Well, this really doesn't help out because I don't know how to mod jerseys. However, I am glad that you put together an immense collection of catcher's gears (nice looking ones too :wink:). All I'd like to know is how I can mod team uniforms...

"If you would like to put this gear into your game, you need to first learn how to mod jerseys."

Well, this really doesn't help out because I don't know how to mod jerseys. However, I am glad that you put together an immense collection of catcher's gears (nice looking ones too :wink:). All I'd like to know is how I can mod team uniforms...

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Forums&f...t=catchers+gear

It's pretty easy to install the gear, just follow the steps of the tutorial...have fun 8)

thespungo... I thought you knew that your gear is also appearing in the moser uniforms models.big I upload.

Thanks, didn't know that.

One thing about Posada's gear. It actually says the word Posada on it, on the top of the neck area of the chest protector.

Yeah, every catcher has their name or nickname on the neck area. Varitek's says "Tek," John Bucks says "Bust," and so on...

With the way the gear is displayed as a mirror image, it would be impossible to put their names on the chest protector.

thespungo...I am not sure whether it is me (more than likely), or something is going on that I am unfamiliar with.

When I try to import anyone's Mask (Like AJ Pierzynski or Dionar Navarro) in either EAGE or FshEd, I get:

Warning: The target uses a global pallette. The pallette information that you are importing will be lost. Is this OK?

-and after that-

Stream Read Error

Any clue what's going on?

thespungo...I am not sure whether it is me (more than likely), or something is going on that I am unfamiliar with.

When I try to import anyone's Mask (Like AJ Pierzynski or Dionar Navarro) in either EAGE or FshEd, I get:

Warning: The target uses a global pallette. The pallette information that you are importing will be lost. Is this OK?

-and after that-

Stream Read Error

Any clue what's going on?

I have never seen that before. When you people use all these crazy ways to install just the gear, you're sometimes setting yourself up for disaster. The only way I've done it, and know how to do it, is to make the whole jerseys myself using Fuzz's Studio. If you do it any other way, then I am of no troubleshooting help to you...

I have never seen that before. When you people use all these crazy ways to install just the gear, you're sometimes setting yourself up for disaster. The only way I've done it, and know how to do it, is to make the whole jerseys myself using Fuzz's Studio. If you do it any other way, then I am of no troubleshooting help to you...

I simply manually insert it after I have made a folder of the uniform by opening the uxxx.fsh file that contains the uniform in fshtool. If need be, I change the info in the index.fsh. Then I use the same program to update the changes in the file. Then I insert the uniform file back in to the models.big. This way works like a charm.

Archived