Site Issues

Trues

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree wtith KC. Prune this site up.

Also with the Left Field, delete everything that has been posted before November, then simply prune everything that hasn't been responded to in X amount of days, like KC said.

Also, maybe we can get rid of the MVP 2004 section all together, and just make one big FAQ like we used to. I don't know what happened to the FAQ we had like with Pirates turorial and stuff, but I think that should come back too.

OTS: Is there anyway I can get a CPG-Nuke site for free on a subdomain Trues?

Keep up the good work.

Nice, I like the speed. Some future ideas for features. Get the map back, member list back, maybe an Arcade, and even more of a stretch is a MVPMods radio. I think the chat rooms are gone now too.

MVPMods radio? With the music that you and Mark listen to? 8O

We want to get people to come in the site and stay awhile, feel at home. If they hear your music, God knows where they'll go.

Nice, I like the speed. Some future ideas for features. Get the map back, member list back, maybe an Arcade, and even more of a stretch is a MVPMods radio. I think the chat rooms are gone now too.

Um... TribeTime, what the heck do we need an Arcade for?

Well, if you're bored and you're posting about it on a game forum, you probably don't want to play the game at that point - I guess I took for granted that most people would realise this. Therefore, instead of wasting an hour or two trying out rather crappy games which you won't play again after the novelty wears off, why not do something else which isn't game related, such as read a book? Build a fence, do some exercise, whatever.

It's a simple point, and it's pretty hard to take out of context. :wink:

So you're happy that the site is faster but you want to clutter it up and slow it down with more off-topic junk?

Why can't this site just be about a baseball game and for all other interests go to another site? Do you send emails to those in charge of running billboard.com asking that they add an arcade section to their site?

Have you asked launch.com to add a mvpbaseball section? No, of course not. So why do it here?

So you're happy that the site is faster but you want to clutter it up and slow it down with more off-topic junk?

Why can't this site just be about a baseball game and for all other interests go to another site? Do you send emails to those in charge of running billboard.com asking that they add an arcade section to their site?

Have you asked launch.com to add a mvpbaseball section? No, of course not. So why do it here?

Ok, i'll just stfu if that's what you want.

Archived