Site Issues

Trues

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he means one of the Admins changed Dan's name to ''Banned4LifeMoose''.

I did that you guys. I didn't want to see Moose's name on the front page ever again so I changed it to that.

If any of you can think of a better name then the one I gave him, by all means suggest it to me. He'll never be back here so don't worry about what he'll say or think. Of course, someone will run and tell him on AIM, but so what?

I did that you guys. I didn't want to see Moose's name on the front page ever again so I changed it to that.

If any of you can think of a better name then the one I gave him, by all means suggest it to me. He'll never be back here so don't worry about what he'll say or think. Of course, someone will run and tell him on AIM, but so what?

Why don't you just delete his posts?

asshole

Why don't you just delete his posts?

Thug4Life, we can't delete his posts, he had over 5,000 of them. And you may find this hard to believe, but some of them were good. Not a lot though.

Kraw wrote:

because if you are reading old threads and moose boy answered a question somewhere along the way that answer would be gone

That's the main reason why we can't delete his posts Thug4Life

Archived