Site Issues

Trues

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok something has to be done about this problem. How isthis thread considered spam? It was for signups for a fantasy baseball league for MVPmods members. This is just getting out of hand.

If I were you, I wouldn't push it. You asked to be let back in here and that's what you got. But since you've been back in you have done nothing but spam. And make threads about things that have already been started somewhere else. Friendly advice from me to you: just take it easy and think before you post.

I can think of at least two mods that seem to out to get him, closing threads, calling him out, plus other crap.

It is like they want to see if they can get him to snap and get banned forever

they are very hard on him....... those 2 threads were around for over 12 hours, during that time I saw almost all of the mods that work on this site online and nobody took it down. Then bam, it gets locked. If it was such a problem, why wasnt it shut down by the mods that were online before?

NYM, when you have a question like this, I think it would be very wise from now on if you asked it in a private message. Or, at the very least, use the complaint form. Other people's opinions will not help you if you have an issue with something a moderator did. Ask that person directly and in private so it does not involve other people like it did here.

I can think of at least two mods that seem to out to get him, closing threads, calling him out, plus other crap.

Thanks Kraw for your two cents.

Tell me something, how do you get someone to stop spamming without calling them on it? How do you enforce the rules without upholding them?

they are very hard on him....... those 2 threads were around for over 12 hours, during that time I saw almost all of the mods that work on this site online and nobody took it down. Then bam, it gets locked. If it was such a problem, why wasnt it shut down by the mods that were online before?

I can't answer this with a definite answer, but I can offer you this as a plausible explanation. Maybe the other admins did not see the thread or maybe they did not know that Friedman created one for the same reason. I am sure that you don't read every post made on this site. We can't be expected to either. Sometimes things are caught, sometimes they are not.

NYM, when you have a question like this, I think it would be very wise from now on if you asked it in a private message. Or, at the very least, use the complaint form. Other people's opinions will not help you if you have an issue with something a moderator did. Ask that person directly and in private so it does not involve other people like it did here.

Cosigned.

For the record, NYM91 and I traded PMs today and got everything straightened out.

Thank you to all those who showed interest in and concern for this issue.

Sorry, but I gotta agree with kraw here. As strange as it may sound.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a dumb question and did not want to make a thread for it.

There are about 5 or 6 big files that I would like to have, if I have my sister with high speed come to this site will she be able to just download them for me or will she have to join as a member first? When I first joined I read threads for about a month before I even got my first stadium upgrade, so I can't remember. If she has to join first, that is fine I just wanted to let her know.

I have an incredibly difficult time getting onto the site in the afternoon hours, i.e. 2 p.m. thru 9 p.m. MST. I am assuming that the slowdown has to do with traffic and volume on the page, and recently the downloading of the large 06 mod... is that correct?

I know you're probably already working on it but when I go to add a screenshot it says that it's already uploaded, no matter what picture I pick.

Yep, I'm all over it. :)

Please hold off on adding any downloads until I get this fixed. It shouldn't be too long.

Thanks

Archived