Site Issues

Trues

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When someone uploads a file, who chooses what category it will be put in?

I ask because I'm trying to find a glove mod and noticed that there are alot of files in the wrong category.

Example: on page 2 of uniform acessories, are 8 full uniform mods that should be in the uniforms section. The misc section has numerous mods that should go into there proper category.

Maybe someone came look into it, thanks

Yea, the uploader chooses the category their mod goes in...

perhaps a 'flag this download' feature could be introduced to alert admin or whoever to an incorrectly categorised download or bad user 'reviews' or missing screenshots etc etc...

• 1 month later...

I noticed that the latest posts box was replaced with a new one. I don't like it because you can't go to the latest post - you have to go to page one and then the last page. I liked the post preview too.

-BBHD

• 2 months later...

I just have one request/issue that has been a real nuisance lately. Is it possible that there can be another section of the site for people wanting to play multiplayer online games? It is just annoying seeing tons of new topics made about Who wants to play, Anyone want to play? I just think if its possible to make like an online gaming section so new and useless topics don't have to be created that would be amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

Why am I seeing some posts around the forums that are just quotes? F5 doesn't do the trick either.

-dan

People just quote what someone else said if they want to agree with them, but are too lazy to type anything themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh...KC, that's me. I'm sending a squadron of shinobi ninjas into your message box one at a time via empty PMs and when the moment's right....

...Well, let's just say, without giving too much away, that you will be destroyed in a ninja rampage.

--Eric

Archived