KC & TT's Mods 06 : MVP 06 Theme

Kriegz

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

It's come to my attention that the game has tons of unused screens in that backgrounds.big file. My guess is that I would switch those around and tinker a bit with what I can replace. I've been taking screenshots of all the menu screens to see what goes where and what belongs where. I'm trying to get the screens to coordinate with where you are in the menus. For example, let's say you're at the Owner's Mode menu. You're in the shoes of a GM, so I put in a pic of Theo Epstein shaking hands with David Ortiz. Something like that. I'm not going to put screens for the sake of having them there.

-KC

go for it KC - I've also got a few other pics if you want

Hit me up on AIM or whatever, I'm on. Oh and good news, I'm apart of the Sony Gamers Advisory Panel...meaning I get to beta test and do alot of fun things, especially participating in E3!

-KC

I should be releasing these before the end of the week, most likely thursday.

You guys are gonna love these. It's basically a "theme" sort of for MVP Baseball 2006, however what hasn't been done are the loading screens. The menu screens have been changed for all aspects of the game, from the MVP Options menu to the team select screen. It's all changed.

• 6 months later...

Just to bump this thread back, I have begun work on this project yet again, and I'm going to need a couple of more pictures.

I've been wanting to clean up some poorly resized pictures in this update for a while.

So far I've updated the spring training photos and a couple of others to match up with the menu selections.

Archived