The New Busch Stadium a WIP

Pirate

Those black roofs are harsh looking, all these retros are starting to look the same. Stadiums should try to imitate Kaufman.

PNC is a great place to see a game, but in terms of architecture just doesn't compare to Kauffman.

I've been telling my friends that for years. Kauffman is one of the most beautiful parks out there (along with Wrigley and Fenway). I just really hope the city doesn't decide to build a new cookie cutter downtown and give it a corporate name, which is coming to a vote really soon.

All that aside, the only reason I wouldn't care much for seeing Kauffman imitated is that it has that unique flavor that few other stadiums can even come close to, and I'd like to see it stay that way.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance you can get me a picture of just the AG Edwards ad at some point? I appreciate the help on this guys.

Kraw just created an installer for the stadium files too, this is turning into a community effort. It only makes it a better addition in the end.

Any chance you can get me a picture of just the AG Edwards ad at some point? I appreciate the help on this guys.

The one pic I took of that sign by itself ended up a little blurry. I e-mailed you the other signs, in case they're duplicated somewhere else inside the stadium. I'll try to snap a better shot when I leave work this afternoon.

Drove by the ballpark today and the 4th ad on the Out-of-Town scoreboard is going to be for Stifel Nicolaus. It is going to be in the lower right corner below the Schnucks ad. Bhutsell can you try to take a picture of it?

BTW, Stifel Nicolaus's website is Stifel.com

Screenie from MLB 2k6 from XBox 360 from a Cards forum. Looks like Pirate's version has it beat. From one review, it sounds like there is only one stadium file (instead of one day/one night) and the lighting (sun and artificial) changes during the game.

major-league-baseball-2k6-20060317042543

I've sent SeanO coordinates from a CAD program so that he can update the walls and such. I think they will be fairly accurate. Not sure how to get locations for the faces of the upper decks, though.

Speaking of, the MLB2k6 decks look almost vertically stacked.

Actually I am considering not releasing it. I think it looks great right now, but the community has not been very receptive and I just don't think there is a need for it. Most people have found solice in the console games that are coming out. I figured what's the point and deleted the whole thing from my hard drive.

There has been a lot of help on this and I appreciate it all, but the need for this mod has slimmed to a point that I don't think it's worth all my effort. I'm sure someone would rip it off and ad non-textured grass to it and call it their own anyway. Or I will get accused of ripping of someone elses Busch Stadium mod.

I guess I sign off and say goodbye after all.

Soon

I

Kan

Elaborate

Archived