The New Busch Stadium a WIP

Pirate

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that didn't take long to get out of hand. Just a little joke. I am releasing this as soon as the first game on the 4th of April. Maybe I will press it onto a CD and sell it for $20. Again a joke. I do need to finance the purchase of a Playstaion 2 though. I don't have and want one for Grand Turismo, but I degress. With Bhutshell's assistance this should be finished soon.

I can grab some real soon, but then again I don't want to give it away. I am going to try to make a serious change in the park over the next few days, that will help the realism greatly. If you look at the ballpark cam on KMOV.com the walls are up in the outfield!

...nothing new (the screen)

Turner's is better.

It is when you've looked at the crappy screen Busch II had. Some panels were completely black, it was static filled, and the stadium roaming camera shots were unwatchable.

Turner has a HD jumbotron, right?

Pirate, I know this is the wrong place to be asking the question, but is anyone looking at updating Wrigley's CF/Bleacher/Batter's Eye with the new construction they're doing? Maybe Trues might be working on it?

Not that I care about Wrigley or the Cubbies, just wondering.

I got little excited earlier... but a release could be as soon as this weekend. I have acquired some amazing photos. I might need to see some more, but we'll see.

AWWW! C'mon! A screenshot! A digital picture of your computer monitor! A 2-year old's crayon-sketch on a napkin! C'mon! Some kind of VISUAL hint of your progress! :D

There are just a few more things that need touched up. I added the glass wall in front of the bullpen and the coke scoreboard patio with fans. I am waiting on to ads on the scoreboard, the out of town scoreboard and wall ads.

busch.jpg

Archived