MVP2005 Editor (a new tool by tywiggins)

tywiggins

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the bottom Left it says address not found?

It has been a long time since I installed MVP Editor, thought it was as I said above. By the way, I should make a correction in that you can be in either dynasty or owner mode to run the game.

Try installing it to where you have the MVP2005.exe file.

Guest JWClubbie

To Run. I have version 0.30. I basically unzip to its own folder that I created. Then run the editor.

Guest JWClubbie

Ok. basically I had to run this program as an administrator. I am runnign Vista. How can I just run the whole CPU as admin. That is getting so frustrating! Thanks for your help.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I downloaded this jsut in January on my old computer from page 1, however now it just goes to the MVP MODs homepage. Anyone know what happened to it? I had even gave $5.00 for it last time. Thanks

That program, along with Ty's other programs can now be found over at eamods.com, in their Downloads section.

That program, along with Ty's other programs can now be found over at eamods.com, in their Downloads section.

Thanks Maestro, unfortunately it is corrupt or something because it can't be opened once downloaded from EAMODS. Which by the way, I really appreciate the quality of the downloads here at MVP, they always download and open with no problem.

Thanks Maestro, unfortunately it is corrupt or something because it can't be opened once downloaded from EAMODS. Which by the way, I really appreciate the quality of the downloads here at MVP, they always download and open with no problem.

What browser are you downloading with? Try using a different browser.

• 3 months later...

I have a problem with the MVP 2005 Editor Version 0.26. I can use the team changer and projector and there is no

problem, but I can not edit players. I fill the last name box but nothing appears. (Of course, with the game running in

Dynasty/Owner Mode)