Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
tywiggins

MVP2005 Editor (a new tool by tywiggins)

Guest JWClubbie

Then I just run the editor while game is running?

Then I just run the editor while game is running?

You need to be running the game in dynasty mode or owner mode.

Guest JWClubbie

On the bottom Left it says address not found?

On the bottom Left it says address not found?

It has been a long time since I installed MVP Editor, thought it was as I said above. By the way, I should make a correction in that you can be in either dynasty or owner mode to run the game.

Try installing it to where you have the MVP2005.exe file.

Guest JWClubbie

it still says disabled and address not found.

Is that the message you get trying to install or trying to run the Editor?

Guest JWClubbie

To Run. I have version 0.30. I basically unzip to its own folder that I created. Then run the editor.

To Run. I have version 0.30. I basically unzip to its own folder that I created. Then run the editor.

Do you run the setup file?

Guest JWClubbie

there is no set up file included/

Guest JWClubbie

Ok. basically I had to run this program as an administrator. I am runnign Vista. How can I just run the whole CPU as admin. That is getting so frustrating! Thanks for your help.

You can turn UAC off: Go to Control Panel/User Accounts/ Turn User Account Control on or off.

In addition to the above, you can click on "Change your account type" while in User Accounts and make yourself an Administrator, assuming you haven't done that.

Anyone having trouble running this on Win7 ultimate x64? The program loads fine but no matter what i try admin ect "address not found" is the end result. If ya got any ideas any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I've tried almost everything, and I still get the 'enabled' message at the bottom left, but no players will show up in the white box, but I can change teams and project stats ... just not actually edit any of the guys in my dynasty.

I downloaded this jsut in January on my old computer from page 1, however now it just goes to the MVP MODs homepage. Anyone know what happened to it? I had even gave $5.00 for it last time. Thanks

I downloaded this jsut in January on my old computer from page 1, however now it just goes to the MVP MODs homepage. Anyone know what happened to it? I had even gave $5.00 for it last time. Thanks

That program, along with Ty's other programs can now be found over at eamods.com, in their Downloads section.

That program, along with Ty's other programs can now be found over at eamods.com, in their Downloads section.

Thanks Maestro, unfortunately it is corrupt or something because it can't be opened once downloaded from EAMODS. Which by the way, I really appreciate the quality of the downloads here at MVP, they always download and open with no problem.

Thanks Maestro, unfortunately it is corrupt or something because it can't be opened once downloaded from EAMODS. Which by the way, I really appreciate the quality of the downloads here at MVP, they always download and open with no problem.

What browser are you downloading with? Try using a different browser.

What browser are you downloading with? Try using a different browser.

Internet explorer, any suggestions?

Internet explorer, any suggestions?

I have no problems downloading with Firefox over there.

I have no problems downloading with Firefox over there.

Maestro, great call! Used Firefox and was able to download from EAMods with no issues. Thanks again!

Maestro, great call! Used Firefox and was able to download from EAMods with no issues. Thanks again!

No prob man. :hi:

I have a problem with the MVP 2005 Editor Version 0.26. I can use the team changer and projector and there is no

problem, but I can not edit players. I fill the last name box but nothing appears. (Of course, with the game running in

Dynasty/Owner Mode)