Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, when I play MVP the CPU never pitches me decent pitches. All balls or down and away pitches. Even with CPU Ball Rate at like -31 I get crappy pitched. I put it that way cause I my games quick and snappy. :D I don't wanna sit through 3-6 pitches every at bat.

Lol, played two more games and Mauer has 14 HR's now. On pace for 200? :D

Meh, when I play MVP the CPU never pitches me decent pitches. All balls or down and away pitches. Even with CPU Ball Rate at like -31 I get crappy pitched. I put it that way cause I my games quick and snappy. :D I don't wanna sit through 3-6 pitches every at bat.

Lol, played two more games and Mauer has 14 HR's now. On pace for 200? :D

I think you would want to adjust CPU Pitch Control...

Anyway, I play on All-Star and I hit too many home runs, too. I couldn't stand hitting a lot of homers with like Eckstein.

I have Hitter's Eye off. Human Contact is like -15, and human power is like -28 or something. You still hit home runs, just not at crazy rates!

Holy cow. Yeah, I'd say you're outgrowing All-Star with that kind of production.

I've tried a couple times to start Twins dynasties but they always crash on me. Ironic how my rosters crash on nobody but me, eh? :shrug:

NOT TRUE!

i dont know if its because of the rosters, but i have trouble finishing games because it likes to crash. i wish i knew why it was doing that...

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you that were disappointed that my roster didn't have 2006 stats in it, be disappointed no longer. With the help of Tony3, my roster will now have correct 2006 and career stats for all players.

He is currently working on 2006 minor league stats for players that played predominantly in the minors this past season, and I couldn't be happier about that. Unfortunately, I (probably) won't be releasing any new versions until the start of the 2007 season, but look for the stats and many new additions come Spring Training.