Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like I've got everything ready to go here.

This will just be a beta version, and is not final by any means. My next final version will be 2.0, released around Opening Day 2007.

Included in this download will be the new uniforms for the prospect teams (thanks to fred13 for making them).

The biggest thing that this version will include is career stats for every player in the roster that's played in the major leagues, and 2006 stats for every minor leaguer. It is the only roster out there to have both. Thanks Tony3!

All MLB managers and minor league affiliation changes are added.

It'll be available for download once it's approved, and will be a separate download from the others because it's not a final version.

Thanks for the quick response, KG.

Is there a method for "converting" this to the console-friendly .max format, or are we just talking elbow-grease/manual entering?

If the former, could you point me toward a primer/thread on the issue. If the latter, well, looks like I've got some work to do...

EDIT: I just searched through some old threads and realized that my question is somewhat out of line because, well, the answer been explained about a million times here. My apologies.

Great Job, KG! I have some suggestions for the Phillies, though. You should call up Carlos Ruiz, as he will be the everyday backstop, and send Scott Mathieson to AAA. He had Tommy-John surgery and will miss the entire season. Carlos Carrasco, who is considered the top pitching prospect behind J.A. Happ, is missing. It would be great if you could add him to your rosters.

I'm really looking forward for your opening day rosters. Keep up your great work :wtg:

I guess it involves changing the hex IDs of players to the original hex IDs that came with the game. I remember reading a couple threads on how to convert it to PS2 or XBOX.

Don't you know you already have your roster with the original hex IDs that came with the game?

Check it out, my friend. :popcorn: