Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

No those are different stats,

Tony3 is doing the 2006 stats which are in the rhbstats.dat rhpstats.dat etc

and they only show up when you're playing exhibition anyway

I mean the historical career stats, which get used in a dynasty, obviously you can't add the 2006 career stats yet, but yearly stats up until 2005 would be good

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just use the standard right now, but if I was starting a dynasty I'd be using plus, but then I don't know what models.big id system you are using anyway..

I could be completely wrong but if the only thing different between the plus & standard are the face ids, then the hist.dat file (where the career stats are stored) should be easily interchangable

along with a completely revamped contract system that is aimed at making player's contracts as realistic as possible, as well as making the signing of free agents and players in the minor leagues easier and more realistic.

Sounds like your trying to reinvent the wheel. You are not talking about that years of service thing are you?

True, but a lot of them are in low A and aren't in my roster. There's about 200 major league free agents, making for about 900 total free agents, or about 28% of the roster. A lot of those minor league FAs are just journeyman or organizational players, but the target of the salary changes is to get most of the players which are tied to team for the 6 year period before they can become minor league free agents. It can;t and won't be perfect, but it will be a lot more realistic.

I just finished all career stats. I went through all players in my roster, but I'm sure I missed a few. Another thing I noticed, and I don't know if it's my version of the Lahman database or what, but players that were on Milwaukee, Baltimore, or Washington/Montreal's roster in the past showed up as "OAK" in MVPEdit. I changed most of them to reflect the correct team, but again, I'm sure I missed some. If anybody notices anything when I have my next roster version available, let me know. This will be included with all the other updates for my roster.

Another thing I noticed, and I don't know if it's my version of the Lahman database or what, but players that were on Milwaukee, Baltimore, or Washington/Montreal's roster in the past showed up as "OAK" in MVPEdit.

I had that issue too when doing the 1994 stats, but I assumed it was because I had changed some team names and disabled others...

I guess not

How many of you are using the Standard version? Does it work? I saw that "Edam" typed a review for it, saying that it didn't work for him, and he's the only person that's said there's been anything wrong with either version. I'm assuming they both work fine because nobody has said anything until now. I bet this clown probably is using the wrong models.big, but if there really is a problem with it, I need to get it fixed. Thanks.

On paper, they're the worst team in the league, having so many rookies. Obviously, rookies ratings are lower than players that have been in the league before. They were the biggest overachievers in the MLB by far this year, and I'm sure their ratings will go up a lot since most of them proved they could play and be good in the bigs.