Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the difference between the plus and standard releases?

and no I'm not trying to be a smartass

Besides the faces (and face types) I count 258 other differences in the attrib.dat file alone

EDIT

11 differences in roster.dat

231 differences in pitcher.dat

It is like two completely different rosters

Yeah, I think the best way to explain it is this: I basically have 3 rosters; my own, where I use my own models.big, the plus and the standard. I created the plus and standard at different points, so there's just minor differences between them. They should be almost identical regarding who's on what team and such, but attributes may be a tiny bit different. It shouldn't be a problem.

Why does J. Morneau suck so much? I mean he is Candian, but for a guy who hit .321 with 130 RBI's and a 34 HRs, he sucks a still too much in this game. I raised his contact and power up a bit.

what the **** does being Canadian have to do with being bad, remember that win the the WBC?

Good news. I just finished updating all the affiliation changes for the next release. Version 2.0 will be a huge update, and will also come with new uniforms for the prospect teams, along with a completely revamped contract system that is aimed at making player's contracts as realistic as possible, as well as making the signing of free agents and players in the minor leagues easier and more realistic.