Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add the important 2006 draft picks I E guys who should be appearing on the top 100 prospects for 2007 and plz pix HUmberto shanchez andPhil HUghes they suck and they are both expcted to make bi leauge roster sometime next season some scouts even tab phil hughes as the yankees ace for the second half of 2007

I sent a PM to you a couple days ago but I guess you didn't get it. Basically I only added draft picks that played in High A ball or higher this past season because I didn't have room for guys that played lower than that (even if I did, they wouldn't be in the roster anyways), but many of them will be added if they start the 07 season in High A ball or higher.

I will be completely redoing the minor league rosters when the season starts to make sure players that moved up a level got a ratings boost, and vice versa. Hughes and Sanchez are perfectly fine, in my opinion, where they stand now, and Hughes will definitely get a boost depending on where he starts 07.

Maicer Izturis' face looks downright creepy. I'm using the 11/25/2006 big Shmooz model.big and uniform.big. Is that the right download? You said something in a previous post about the explaination being in the readme file, but I read your readme file over real good and I didn't see anything about the faces being melted off.

Other than that, it's tight. Thank god you gave Wuertz a slider, EA Sports originally gave him 5 pitches, none of which were a slider. A typical outing for him consists of about 15 sliders and 1 fastball!

Props to you and to mvpmods.com for a great site.

I cant take credit for somebody elses work. Its just a batch file i got last year that just converts the Standard files to a database.big file. And i dont know who created it. But i can send it to someone that would want to post it.Dont know much about posting in the downloads section.

Man i go crazy... First I was running UR 8.0 with the models.big from shmooz and the moser unis, but after I installed kg's plus 2.0 I got random chrashes... Sometimes crazy one like a game between the rangers and the red sox, chrashes in a dynasty, but doesn't crash in exhibition with the excact same lineups... I even tried to download the models.big (27th nov. version) once again but same result... any idea what else I can try?