TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

I'd love to get your updates, Spungo, but unfortunately my pc doesn't like the 2x stuff. If I knew how to reduce to 1x, I'd do it. I could see contributing even to get your standard files that I heard you're releasing soon. Good stuff.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to get your updates, Spungo, but unfortunately my pc doesn't like the 2x stuff. If I knew how to reduce to 1x, I'd do it. I could see contributing even to get your standard files that I heard you're releasing soon. Good stuff.

His download includes both 1x and 2x.

His download includes both 1x and 2x.

Tywiggins is right and I can confirm that. When you install Spungo's uniform pack you have the choice of installing the 2x or 1x versions of them and I believe you are given 30 seconds to choose between them.

If you are proficient with Kraw's Tit program then installing Spungo's uniforms will be a breeze.

I'm about to release another update here in the next few days, already the third of the season. I've gone through and included all the new equipment everyone's wearing. If you guys have any suggestions of shoes or other things you'd like to see in the update, post 'em here.

The Winston Salem Dash have new uniforms... well, and their new name from Warthogs to Dash too, but are they changed at all? I'm still playing the 08 version that has the red and white uniforms with Warthogs on them. Is that on this uniform update?

The Winston Salem Dash have new uniforms... well, and their new name from Warthogs to Dash too, but are they changed at all? I'm still playing the 08 version that has the red and white uniforms with Warthogs on them. Is that on this uniform update?

Yep, those uniforms have been included since last year's update.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree!! I wonder too why no one is interested in modding new stadiums for MVP (Yankee, Target Field)under a similar arrangement. I bet there are a lot of us who would be more than happy to pay $5 per new stadium mod. For the amount of work it takes, and for the great detail the really good modders put into it, it's worth it!!

Thanks for the unis Spungo!

I would definitely donate for the new stadiums if they looked good. I quit playing 2k10, couldn't handle the no injury or errors issue. I checked Ebay for MVP 05 baseball games and WOW was I surprised. They were selling for 75$. :shok:

• 5 months later...

So I find myself bored this evening, with a slate of new uniforms available for the 2011 season for me to create, wondering if I should give the modding season another go.

Would you all be interested in another season of updates to my STANDARD and PLUS uniform sets? If so, would you be interested in a restructuring of the donate-to-download system of years past? If this season's updates were all free to download, would you consider, as many of you had said in the past, donating a dollar amount if not required?

If you have any other suggestions, or would like to add your thoughts, please do so. If it is still fashionable to criticize me, please do so, as well. Not sure what the interest level in this game is still, as I've been away from the community for quite some time, so let me know what you guys think about all this...

Id personally say that while the number may not be as great as they were back in the day, there is still alot of people who come here to get more mods for mvp2005. I also think it is a silent group, mostly people who are here for the mods, take them home and play them.

I dont know how many of these people want up to the minute uniforms, but many do i would guess. If I ever did, id come to you with a donation for sure, as you have a good following.

So I find myself bored this evening, with a slate of new uniforms available for the 2011 season for me to create, wondering if I should give the modding season another go.

Would you all be interested in another season of updates to my STANDARD and PLUS uniform sets? If so, would you be interested in a restructuring of the donate-to-download system of years past? If this season's updates were all free to download, would you consider, as many of you had said in the past, donating a dollar amount if not required?

If you have any other suggestions, or would like to add your thoughts, please do so. If it is still fashionable to criticize me, please do so, as well. Not sure what the interest level in this game is still, as I've been away from the community for quite some time, so let me know what you guys think about all this...

I think the option to donate may go over over well for quite a few people. I am wondering if it would even be worth your time otherwise? I dunno what you have had donated to you in the past, but like you, I think the need for new mods may be less in demand. I could be wrong, but there has to be a reason why traffic here, and over at MLBMods is at it's lowest. I don't think there are enough guys here left, that would be willing to pay for them, without the option to not. If that makes any sense.

I still play this game all the time. I have three dynasties going and always add the most up-to-date stuff. I wish I had the know how and the time to mod things myself, but I don't.

Spungo makes the best unis on the planet, so they're always a must have for me.

I still play this game all the time. I have three dynasties going and always add the most up-to-date stuff. I wish I had the know how and the time to mod things myself, but I don't.

Spungo makes the best unis on the planet, so they're always a must have for me.

Heres a good example of the Silent followers for MVP that I refer too. DannyT been around for 4 years here, has 300 posts. Yet he is a faithful down loader of mods.

I think there are alot of guys like him still here. Im positive not as many, but we are here.

To the Silent Majority, it helps modders know that they arent doing this for a handful of people if we get active in thanking and commenting on these good peoples work. the feedback is always appreciated so they know how to improve what they may do in the future, and to know what people really would like to see in the future. if a mod gets 300 downloads, and recieves 6 posts in its thread, a modder might figure no one really liked what they did. they may figure no one cares, and decide to go buy a PS3 and play the show. One less modder for us.........

Lets not foret its the off season, many folks are baseballed out and playing Football and such. They will be back.

• 4 weeks later...

This game still runs everyday on my PC, and I dont see that changing anytime soon.

I just dont need the latest stripe change on every major league uniform to do it, thats why I cant say that Id be wildly interested in a 2011 uni update, thats all.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...