TheSpungo's Total Mod Thread

thespungo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am being serious, I want to know how much this mod is going to cost because in his own words "no cash, no work" or whatever.

What am i supposed to have learned anyway DJ?

You're supposed to learn to be a normal, functioning member of society. Not one that just spouts off at the mouth whenever the opportunity to cause some trouble arises.

You like trouble, it would seem. Well, spungo is certainly one that will be willing to give it to you.

But, since the staff here likes to try to keep things civil and to a dull-roar, maybe you should try just shutting up for once.

When I get no love, uniform lovers get no love. Alls I'm sayin' is, when the donations flow, the uniforms will... flow.

If you're not into the pay-per-play, then the waiting game you shall... play.

I need to work on my rhymes.

I think Timay's question is reasonable considering the above stated quote.

This is not "whine about thespungo" hour. This is not the purpose of this thread or this website.

If you guys don't like spungo - fine. I don't care. This thread isn't for complaining about spungo as a person, or how he does his thing, it's about talking about or reviewing the quality of his uniform work. Not how he releases it, or prioritizes working on it.

You wanna complain about it? PM him, or eachother, I don't care.

Don't make me get the hose.

hoseknozzle.jpg

(admire my womanly hands!)

This is not "whine about thespungo" hour. This is not the purpose of this thread or this website.

If you guys don't like spungo - fine. I don't care. This thread isn't for complaining about spungo as a person, or how he does his thing, it's about talking about or reviewing the quality of his uniform work. Not how he releases it, or prioritizes working on it.

You wanna complain about it? PM him, or eachother, I don't care.

Don't make me get the hose.

hoseknozzle.jpg

(admire my womanly hands!)

Those are "George Costanza" Hands. You would make a lovely hand model.

Bingo. :wtg:

Wait a sec....I thought you were on thespungo's side. My bad. I actually don't care how he handles his mods, if he has a Pay for Play, then that's up to him.

All I ask is that it is handled via PMs. I have more of a problem with someone trying to cause trouble with someone, when they just need to keep their nose out of his business.

After rereading your posts, I realize you are on thespungo's side.

I am so confused...this is what Timay does to me... :D

Wait a sec....I thought you were on thespungo's side. My bad. I actually don't care how he handles his mods, if he has a Pay for Play, then that's up to him.

All I ask is that it is handled via PMs. I have more of a problem with someone trying to cause trouble with someone, when they just need to keep their nose out of hsi business.

DJ, Wait! I am on his side in this argument. What Timay asked was completely unreasonable as spungo never once held his mods until he was paid for them. He is requesting donations for his downloads, yes, but not once has he made a situation where the only way people can use his mods is if they pay him.

The statement by Timay and those who were supporting that claim is completely uncalled for.

All I ask is that it is handled via PMs. I have more of a problem with someone trying to cause trouble with someone, when they just need to keep their nose out of his business.

After rereading your posts, I realize you are on thespungo's side.

I am so confused...this is what Timay does to me... :D

Bingo. :wtg:

Wait..so thespungo is charging for his unis?

*is confused*

What are you, drunk?

lol, just kidding.

No - spungo sometimes likes to ask for donations if someone wants to see something they requested moved up along his chain of priorities. He has NEVER asked for people to donate (pay) for him to release his mods AT ALL. There's a difference there.

What are you, drunk?

lol, just kidding.

No - spungo sometimes likes to ask for donations if someone wants to see something they requested moved up along his chain of priorities. He has NEVER asked for people to donate (pay) for him to release his mods AT ALL. There's a difference there.

Gotcha.

And drinking's bad. :o