People On this Site

Campo09

Currently there are 32761 without a post on this site, leaving about 6000 who do post. What are your thoughts on these people who dont post?

Don't believe that figure first of all. You have no idea how many of that total are duplicate accounts that we caught before they made post #1.

And, like someone else said, some people only use this place for downloads. I prefer the people who post because you get to know them and make friends.

Some don't speak/write English.

Some only use the site for dl's.

Some wonder why we post.

Some have double accounts.

Some of them are Moose's other personality (he is bipolar, or tri polar)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember on lost, when they finally met "The Others"? Yeah.

I think that they should post to become aquianted with the site, Unless these people dont have questions which i doubt, i think they should post.

Y4l, I got that number from the member list, but your right i dont know how many people have duplicate accounts. I keep hearing about this moose character, why is he so bad.

I keep hearing about this moose character, why is he so bad.

He started out bad here, always got in trouble, tried to improve himself after a bit. Eventually became a moderator here and did ok when he first started. Some people in here, some more than others, never gave him a chance when he was a moderator and he ended up not caring anymore. The last time he was here was a year ago this week, when he had a friend of his join and that kid went around making swear and hate filled threads. He denied he had anything to do with it, but he did. He's been gone since then.

or they could be like i was/am. read the forums for hours a day, but never think of anything to post.
Same thing here, or if I do have something to say...most of the time its already been said...but I come here 3 or 4 times a day at least and read most if not all new post. Some may call it sad, but this site and Operation Sports are my two favorite sites to go to.

Archived