NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

Y'all seem to be pretty 360 savvy, and I am just a mere noob. I figured, why start a new thread when I can just use a couple responses instead, and google for once has not helped. If anyone can, please answer these questions.

A) Is there a way to rip the music off of a personal usb device?

B) How can I connect my computer to the 360 without the wireless network?

C) If it is possible to connect 'em, can I take the music off of my computer and put it onto the 360 HD?

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A) Is there a way to rip the music off of a personal usb device?

You can play music off most USB mp3 players plugged into your Xbox 360, yes.

B) How can I connect my computer to the 360 without the wireless network?

If you don't want to buy their wireless adaptor, you can connect your Xbox 360 with an ethernet cable to a router/hub/gateway to put it on the network.

C) If it is possible to connect 'em, can I take the music off of my computer and put it onto the 360 HD?

You can copy the music to your harddrive but better than that is you can play it directly from your computer, without need to copy it first, to your Xbox through the network.

OK, glad to say that I got 2k7, and a 360 (damn, it ripped apart my bank account, but I must say, it's worth it) and I was wondering if anyone else had trouble check-swinging. I'm on classic hitting, so no swing stick for me, (maybe I will switch to it sooner or later).

Hold the right trigger and tap "A" to check swing in classic mode.

Can someone answer me this:

When creating a player, what kind of face options? Pre-made faces, or Tiger Woods-ish facial creators?

Also, when you change someone like Matsuzaka (this happens on regular Xbox) do they still say Miles or something else?

Can these rosters be downloaded using the action replay with all the names already done and transactions complete bc that is alot of work?

Also I just purchased a 360 core version. Do i get a free month to xbox live Gold and how?

1.) I'm not positive if they can be downloaded with action replay, but I did them on my game manually and it only took me like 4 hours, so it's not that bad.

2.) No, you do not get a free month of XBOX Live Gold with the Core 360, that's only comes with the Premium version, but you still have xbox live silver and you can buy a 1-month gold card for like $8 at any store that sells games.

I don't know what you guys are ***** about. This game is lightyears ahead of MVP. The only thing I can complain about is that the sun sets a little too late in the game and that homeruns are too hard to be robbed, but too easy for the computer too rob, but thats nothing.

MLB 2K7 (360) > MVP 2005 PC

I don't know what you guys are **** about. This game is lightyears ahead of MVP. The only thing I can complain about is that the sun sets a little too late in the game and that homeruns are too hard to be robbed, but too easy for the computer too rob, but thats nothing.

Are you kidding me, its not fun... sure the graphics are amazing but it takes an hour just to play a game... Not enjoyable at all.

I don't know what you guys are **** about. This game is lightyears ahead of MVP. The only thing I can complain about is that the sun sets a little too late in the game and that homeruns are too hard to be robbed, but too easy for the computer too rob, but thats nothing.

I have 2k7 for the 360 and it's soooooooooooo bad. I'm back to mvp 2005 on my xbox with updated rosters. Your statement is comical. The fielding in 2k7 is the worst I've seen in a baseball game.

I have 2k7 for the 360 and it's soooooooooooo bad. I'm back to mvp 2005 on my xbox with updated rosters. Your statement is comical. The fielding in 2k7 is the worst I've seen in a baseball game.

Come'on now dont even make sound like that. I mean are their flaws? Sure but tell me a game that dont have flaws. Is the fielding bad in 2K7? Maybe but its not as bad as your making it out to be.

Where's the love for answering my questions? I've asked like four questions in this thread and no one has answered any of them.

Anyway...

Does anyone know if MLB 2k7 has the white, non pinstripe, red hat Astros jersey?

Most likely they do since they have the new Pirates alt. in the game. I never played as the Stros but next time I play I'll check for you.

Archived