NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished downloading the demo about 2 hours ago and after playing a couple of "games" (3 innings each, since you get to play the last 3 innings of a STL vs NYM playoff game), I liked what I saw.

Pitching felt great. Likewise with batting. Now, the fielding is a tad slow, but with the very limited set of options available in the demo, I don't know if it'll remain like that or if you can tweak it and make it faster (I'm sure they'll be an option for that, but I have to wait until tomorrow to check the full game). I hope one will have the option of more camera views, because even though the ones available in this demo aren't bad, I can think of a few better ones. Graphics are AMAZING and the general presentation of the game is badass and much more improved. I really liked the way to you get to handle your lineup card (using a real looking card to do so).

Overall, I'm happy so far (and I'm as picky as they come!)... but I'd have to play a good 10-15 full games before I can reach a final verdict and be able to give a non-bs, non-rushed opinion about the game.

That's because they are not as spoiled as us. They probably haven't played a modded MVP 05.

You're wrong man, I mean I love MVP 2005 and mvpmods for that matter. But the point is this, I have not had a new baseball game in two years now and as great as MVP 2005 and the 07 mod is, I just need something new.

The eye catching part is not only the graphics but the game is more challenging, more sophisticated, the focus is on on both your hitting and pitching, and not just any pitch will be recorded an out. So it takes a while getting used to. If you like time consuming games, then this is for you, but if you want a more fast paced without all the detail of 3-2 the count, foul back....foul back again. ball four" Then wait for the show to come out. But I really like this one.

Looks like this game will not be easy to play unless you have it on auto field mode which defeats the whole purpose of being part of the action.

But to have graphics like this you must have AT LEAST a 1080i HDTV (720 looks awful!) IMO with a build in decoder otherwise there's no point in the Simulcast HD. (Wait I think a 360 has a HD decoder)

and hahaha I love how Joe Morgan is just as boring not really adding anything to the conversation.

Well I downloaded it and boy was that a waste of time.

I take back everything I say and I apologize to everyone I yelled at for saying this game would suck. This is a horrible game. The batting stances are atrocious, the pitching is nothing like MVP and the graphics are so so.

PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT BUY THIS GAME ITS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk this game rocks :-)

Well I downloaded it and boy was that a waste of time.

I take back everything I say and I apologize to everyone I yelled at for saying this game would suck. This is a horrible game. The batting stances are atrocious, the pitching is nothing like MVP and the graphics are so so.

PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT BUY THIS GAME ITS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk this game rocks :-)

I actually began to frown and became angry as I read that, then I scrolled down! :insane: :insane: :insane:

Archived