NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Demo comes tonite 2 am and I'm off cuz of the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Demo comes tonite 2 am and I'm off cuz of the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol same here mad snow ends on tuesday

You guys complaining now were probably the ones bitchin about every little thing they didnt have in MVP 2005 too.

Instead of looking at what isnt right, how bout counting all the numerous things they improved/did right in a short amount of time.

EA fanboys..........

Considering you troll an MVP baseball fan site, that makes you a moron.

You guys complaining now were probably the ones bitchin about every little thing they didnt have in MVP 2005 too.

Instead of looking at what isnt right, how bout counting all the numerous things they improved/did right in a short amount of time.

EA fanboys..........

If the game sucks, people are gonna say it sucks. I could care less if there's a few improvements, if the game sucks, I'm not gonna be like "oh well, they have wind effects where the jerseys ripple ooh that's cool I guess that makes up for the rest of the game being crap."

Yeah, just got done playing the demo and am not too happy with the result. Graphics are amazing and some of the animations are unreal, but the gameplay once again is no good....maybe Im just spoiled with MVP 07, but it feels to me I have little control to the fielding, throwing, and even batting....I am not happy with the camera views and it looks as though Ill be playing MVP for another year. This really shows how great this site and the 07 mod is. Thanks to all you wonderful modders out there for making MVP still the best baseball game you can find.

yeah, i haven't played the demo, i'm just going to wait on the game to come out tomorrow because i already have it preordered. i wish i could go back to playing MVP but i can't play it on my 360 and that's the only gaming device i have right now. so this is my only hope for a decent baseball game.

in terms of just animation. The video I just watched from this game is brilliant. If the gameplay animation is the same as the video, it's going to be a very impressive looking game.

But for it to be a great baseball game it must have the gameplay feel of baseball. Nobody played High Heat Baseball for the animations or graphics.

it comes out tommorow? i thought it came out in late march?

yeah, it comes out tomorrow Feb. 27th... 2k moved the release up from i think it was march 7th to tomorrow...i just hope it's something to get me through until the next set of baseball games comes out.

Archived