NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And what happens when you're not able to mod this game? It will lose it's sexiness after 1 season, just like most sports games, except most sports games don't have the awful MLB 2K6 as the predecessor. Plus, it's not for the PC, so this game shouldn't be very successful at all.
So since you cant mod NBA 2K7 is and awful game also? The NFL 2K Series were Never on PC but owned Madden every year. Just cause this game is not for PC doesnt mean it wont sell most people actually have xbox 360s and PS3s. Also lost of peopel dont know about MVPMODs so when there playign there not gonna be thinking why this game is not on PC to be modded.

What I noticed from the video was that Matsui threw to second to get Alou out and the announcer said it was Posada making the throw. See this is the type of nonsense I am not looking for.
your gonna cry run away and not buy a game due to a name not being called correctly. If it happens a lot sure it will get annoying but all the vids have been spot on

What I noticed from the video was that Matsui threw to second to get Alou out and the announcer said it was Posada making the throw. See this is the type of nonsense I am not looking for.

That's one of the potential game killers I am looking for. Thanks for telling me. I want an AAA sports title.

I don't get where this anger comes from towards this game.

Getting ripped off for 50 bucks last year tends to do that.

Understand now?

These bitches have some redeeming to do.

Why should I risk getting ripped off again?

ESPECIALLY there is no demo?

Sounds like they are playing us for fools.

Getting ripped off for 50 bucks last year tends to do that.

Understand now?

These bitches have some redeeming to do.

Why should I risk getting ripped off again?

ESPECIALLY there is no demo?

Sounds like they are playing us for fools.

Sad you dont know how the process goes. 2K sent there demo to Microsoft already Microsoft needs to approve it, and obviously they haven't approved it yet.

Sad you dont know how the process goes. 2K sent there demo to Microsoft already Microsoft needs to approve it, and obviously they haven't approved it yet.

What's truly sad is that you call it a demo when the actual game comes out before the demo.

Its still a demo even if its released after the game. SO i dont see your point

What point don't you get?

I said it is suspect a demo has not been released before the game comes out.

Maybe the game sucks so they set it up this way.

So people like you will buy it Tuesday no matter what.

What point don't you get?

I said it is suspect a demo has not been released before the game comes out.

Maybe the game sucks so they set it up this way.

So people like you will buy it Tuesday no matter what.

Jeez, you've been saying the same thing in different words for the last 33 pages. I think we get the points.

A) You are pissed from getting ripped off last year.

B) You say you're not buying the game.

C) You are pissed from getting ripped off last year.

Jeez, you've been saying the same thing in different words for the last 33 pages. I think we get the points.

A) You are pissed from getting ripped off last year.

B) You say you're not buying the game.

C) You are pissed from getting ripped off last year.

Well it's not my fault people keep asking me why.

Go ahead buy the game Tuesday and when it sucks you will understand.

and thta made no sense to what i said before but good job repeating yourself for the 85th time

Grasping at straws are we? I never even mentioned the demo before. Feel free to scroll through 33 pages though to try and prove me wrong.

let's behave now, no need for all this over some stupid demo. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but there is no need to shove them down other's throats.

anyway, i found this on ign today.

Imagine in MLB 2k7, you play in exibition mode, and choose to stary at 5am. as you play, the sun will rise. how cool would it be to begin under the lights of ther stadium, only to finish the game in the orange glow of dawn.

well, according to these guys, you can. happy

"You are also able to start an exhibition at any time. Naturally, we chose a 2 a.m. start -- right when the bars close. We hope you enjoyed these little tidbits, but be to check out more of our hands-on impressions in Jeff's in-depth preview."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/757/757945p1.html

let's behave now, no need for all this over some stupid demo. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but there is no need to shove them down other's throats.

anyway, i found this on ign today.

Imagine in MLB 2k7, you play in exibition mode, and choose to stary at 5am. as you play, the sun will rise. how cool would it be to begin under the lights of ther stadium, only to finish the game in the orange glow of dawn.

well, according to these guys, you can. happy

"You are also able to start an exhibition at any time. Naturally, we chose a 2 a.m. start -- right when the bars close. We hope you enjoyed these little tidbits, but be to check out more of our hands-on impressions in Jeff's in-depth preview."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/757/757945p1.html

if I want good graphics I'll watch a game on TV instead of watching a videogame with lousy gameplay.

sad you don't know your stuff. 2K said they aren't making a pre-release demo for this game, so it would be impossible for them to have sent it to Microsoft already.

You guys complaining now were probably the ones bitchin about every little thing they didnt have in MVP 2005 too.

Instead of looking at what isnt right, how bout counting all the numerous things they improved/did right in a short amount of time.

EA fanboys..........

Archived