NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

I really dont know why everybody is gripping I just got the game for the 360 and only played for 30 minutes. I tell you what already Im very impressed. This game is so realistic its amazing. MVP has still always had an arcade fell to it but this is a real simulation. The graphics are stunning and the gameplay is 10x better than last years version.

Could someone put together a list of all the players that need to be added into the game with Names and proper numbers?

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a more comprhensive list that can be uploaded to the site or posted in this forum. One that has been thouroughly gone through just typed in notepad, word or whatever.

Is someone with decent roster knowledge able to do this. I could go back and forth in mvp edit with mvp rosters but thats just to tedious.

BINGO. I found out why I fell in love with 2K7. It feels like WSB 2K2 from the Dreamcast on steroids. No wonder, and I loved that game.

pMLB1-1325270p275w.jpg

the first of those dreamcast baseball games was the worst game I have ever played. Worse than ET for Atari. I remember it saying on the back that there were weather effects. False advertising all the way.

Another thing the dimensions in the field are awesome its like being in the actual ballpark. Stadiums are accurate. The only thing i really miss from mvp is the batter walkup music and the variety of music it had from the mods.

Hands down evrything else is better to me no doubt.

the first of those dreamcast baseball games was the worst game I have ever played. Worse than ET for Atari. I remember it saying on the back that there were weather effects. False advertising all the way.

No no, not in terms of gameplay but in terms of solid FPS all around

WELL after I played the demo I didn't have to much hope but I decided to go buy it and been playing it all day. After playing so long this game is pretty dam good. There are a lot more lanes the balls travel in this game then mvp. If you read my initial impression few pages back I hated it but it has grown on me. The two only grips I got left is the fielding camera is hard to get used to, infield hits the camera never really pans in or up any higher then the batters view after the hit so you seeing it all from the batters box and was hard to get used to at first, that along with the very light blue icon that appears under a fly balls made it difficult to field until I warmed up to it. The other problem I have is man that Ai seams to make some super catches. I played my first game in franchise as Rangers and opening day against the Angels Gary Mathews Jr made to over the shoulder catches at the wall on my without even turning his head. There are a lot of super infielders as well making diving catching at will. I Tuned the sliders to slow down the fielders and it helped a bit till I was happy. Now I have a new game to play on a console. I am hoping the Mlb the Show on ps3 is going to be pretty good too. Mvp is still a great game with all the mods and will be on my computer for a long time to come as I have a lot of friends that play online against. Its going to be hard to go from one to the other but I will have to adjust.

I remember being disappointed about nhl 07 on xbox at first too cause of new control after so many years using the same controls it was to awkward to get use to but it was the same way after playing for a while it was like natural instinct.

Well everyone should at least give a try

What I am really impressed with is the detail that was put into this console game to edit players, man the edit part is of the charts, all the options that are included make this game unbelivable. Its like evrything that was modded into MVP, in mlb its already there. Players wear different batting gloves and so on.

Oh yeah the pitching interface is off the charts, learning how to aim your pitch so it breaks at the catchers glove is so realistc. I also love the dimensions of the whole field, infield and out it has a life like feel to it. In mvp it seems a little small.

For all the haters im impressed with this console game.

So far it seems you either love it or hate it. Check out eamods.com they

have good run downs on opinions of the game. I personally do not care

for it. I prefer MVP07 alot better, more control of your franchise and

realism. IMHO

So far it seems you either love it or hate it. Check out eamods.com they

have good run downs on opinions of the game. I personally do not care

for it. I prefer MVP07 alot better, more control of your franchise and

realism. IMHO

seeing how you haven't played MLB 2K7 for the Xbox 360 or PS3 of course your gonna approve of the game you have played

Archived